Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Atleast im getting laid unlike you hateful inkwels"

Gants

Gants

Banned
-
ECNlFgRWkAIWMAx

IT lost a mod today.

Another low T cuck who thinks supplication and sucking up to women will get him laid, textbook male feminist “ally”.

Is this from Portland?

Jfl but he mogs me tbh

It's hilarious how these people say that sex doesn't matter that much, yet use sex as a way to justify them being better than us. Kill yourselves you self-contradicting fucking morons. Holy shit you guys are fucking stupid as shit.

I bet he threw a bottle at someone for calling him a faggot. That's what he gets for wearing that shirt and thinking people won't say anything.

It's over for many men

He roped earlier today...

Too self-aware to be an IT poster.

well i prefer to stay incel in this case

I bet he threw a bottle at someone for calling him a faggot. That's what he gets for wearing that shirt and thinking people won't say anything.

I don't know if he threw any bottles at anyone, but what he and at least 13 others were arrested for was assaulting a bus full of passengers in Portland.

have fun having a permanent record bro

There's surprisingly little in the news about Portland, but it seems like there's a low-key civil war brewing there. We can only [hc]ope.

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Weeb25 look at this shit

i don't know what's going on but if this cuck is for real, the riot police should have killed him