Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Atomic JB Pill] SCIENTIFIC PROOF it is normal for average healthy men to find pubescent & even prepubescent females potentially sexually arousing

High IQ thread. Should be moved to Must read section.

What happened to OP?

Why isn't this thread in best of the best?

@Mainländer @Edmund_Kemper @LOLI BREEDING

IT and other bluepilled cucks can’t handle the truth. They think only 1% of men will find a 17 year old even slightly attractive because “muh morals”

IT and other bluepilled cucks can’t handle the truth. They think only 1% of men will find a 17 year old even slightly attractive because “muh morals”
17 isnt even pubescent, its post pubescent. this thread is specifically about girls pubesecent and even prepubescent
edit:
also:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/j7wyjd/incel_society_has_been_designed_to_take_a_major/g87nh3b?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

suck my big fat fucking cock IT fags, you're wrong

Attachments

• 1602287743029.png
    1602287743029.png
    16.6 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
17 isnt even pubescent, its post pubescent. this thread is specifically about girls pubesecent and even prepubescent
According to the papers shown, some men can have at least a little attraction to prepubescent girls but just as many don’t. I’ve read papers about attraction to middle school age girls and I’ll be honest, not all men are attracted to them, some studies show they are some show they aren’t. Depends. I can say that some men are attracted to middle school girls but some aren’t. As for early teens, many men are attracted to early teens but are more attracted to older teens and young adults. Attraction to 15-17 year olds however is very common and normal among most men

According to the papers shown, some men can have at least a little attraction to prepubescent girls but just as many don’t. I’ve read papers about attraction to middle school age girls and I’ll be honest, not all men are attracted to them, some studies show they are some show they aren’t. Depends. I can say that some men are attracted to middle school girls but some aren’t. As for early teens, many men are attracted to early teens but are more attracted to older teens and young adults. Attraction to 15-17 year olds however is very common and normal among most men
some definitely aren't but i'd say its normal for men to be attracted to them

View: https://youtu.be/p5sb6jE-Prw?t=50

This thread DEFINITELY deserves being moved to the must read section. But I doubt it will, because Serge has been clearly wary of any content that can be linked with pedophilia being put in evidence on the forum because of a certain politician's site.

This thread DEFINITELY deserves being moved to the must read section. But I doubt it will, because Serge has been clearly wary of any content that can be linked with pedophilia being put in evidence on the forum because of a certain politician's site.
is this the start of a great cuckening :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
some men aren't attracted to what? pretty much all men are attracted to 15-17 year olds. are you talking about middle school girls?
yes. mainly 12 and 13 though. 10 and 11 look like children a good amount of the time. obviously its case by case basis though

Good thing I look 15 so I can go for JBs

yes. mainly 12 and 13 though. 10 and 11 look like children a good amount of the time. obviously its case by case basis though
most men (over 80% of men) are attracted to 15-17 year olds.

OP hasn't been on here in almost a year

10% - necro
Disgusting pedo thread, saying its normal to be sexually aroused by pepubescents.

@CCPcel @Komesarj89 @Caesercel @Wizard32 @Edmund_Kemper

Disgusting pedo thread, saying its normal to be sexually aroused by pepubescents.

The rule is not applied retroactively.

The men only showed minuscule arousal to prepubescents and many of them showed none

The men only showed minuscule arousal to prepubescents and many of them showed none
stop making excuses you degenerate. getting your pp hard to prepubescents is gross

stop making excuses you degenerate. getting your pp hard to prepubescents is gross
I wasn’t defending it I initially thought you were defending it in fact

which chart in the OP are you referencing here? is it the 1st study of 48 where they did some strange "positive reactions" tally?

It's strange discrete classification into a false dichotomy as arousal is a continuum of fluctuating penile volume.

Chart

if that's the case hoping someone could explain to me the diff between the dotted/solid lines as I'm confused by what "appearing as the first" v "appearing as the second" means