Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Atomic suifuel] Chad videos his sexual exploits at uni

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
JFL at this cruel world

0:24 to 0:37 destroyed my will to live tbh

Imagine sending off your daughter to college. Better to live 10 eternities as an incel than wasting any time or money raising Chad's fleshlight.

Someone post the pasta.

That's a Chadlite at best btw

Last edited:
In Europe for most people college is just like high school. You live at home then go to classes then go back home.

This fucking Chad. :feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Anything can be a LARP, I'm always suspicious.

But this guy didn't have any sex, not in this video. The way the story goes is, he invites two girls up, but they don't have sex with him. They just do lines and then leave.

Anything can be a LARP, I'm always suspicious.

But this guy didn't have any sex, not in this video. The way the story goes is, he invites two girls up, but they don't have sex with him. They just do lines and then leave.
I doubt he has any trouble getting sex.

Holy shit I want to kill this guy

I watched it for sake of the thread,but why do you hurt yourself ?

will not watch, anyone who sub to him needs to get shot

Someone post the pasta.
iu

I doubt he has any trouble getting sex.

I don't mean he's never had sex, I just mean in that video he hadn't detailed any sex exploits.

My favorite tale from college is the story of General Cho.

Someone please put this fucking bitch in a wheelchair his whore gf too while your at it.

WTF I DONT REMEMBER ANY OF THAT, DOES STUFF LIKE THIS LEGIT HAPPEN AT UNIS?

BEING WHITE = CHEATING

Makes you reallise how stupid dads are that dont fuck their daughters.

Chad? :feelswhere: That guy is lucky to not be in Scandinavia or he’d be almost a total virgin.

WTF I DONT REMEMBER ANY OF THAT, DOES STUFF LIKE THIS LEGIT HAPPEN AT UNIS?

BEING WHITE = CHEATING
Yes it’s called frat parties
You will never have a blonde girl moan while dry humping your dick, you will never touch a girl’s fat ass while she makes out with you while her friend screams.

Makes you reallise how stupid dads are that dont fuck their daughters.
This. If have a daughter I would molest her.

If he had done a line he would've got his dick sucked. I'm glad he failed but I'm sure he has made up for it since.

The thumbnail is suifuel already, not gonna watch that.

In Europe for most people college is just like high school. You live at home then go to classes then go back home.
Is that a good thing? I go to college in the states

Imagine sending off your daughter to college. Better to live 10 eternities as an incel than wasting any time or money raising Chad's fleshlight.

Someone post the pasta.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

0:24 to 0:37 destroyed my will to live tbh

In that short segment he's been closer to a foid than I'll ever get in my entire life. :feelsrope::cryfeels:
Finishing first year of college and it's like we live in different worlds.

All the while I rot.

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?
Think about it logically
I don't know if your point was that a father is supposed to fuck his daughter or that she's supposed to remain a virgin forever. Which is it?

I don't know if your point was that a father is supposed to fuck his daughter or that she's supposed to remain a virgin forever. Which is it?

Neither.

Just don't have a daughter.

Yup, that's how it works for most students

Someone post the pasta.

:feelshaha: I see this cope so often, Id raise 10 chad's fleshlight if it meant Id be a high tier normie instead of incel nigga
All the while I rot.

Last edited:

Someone post the pasta.

I'll do you one better than posting the pasta, have the pasta read to you and more (skip to 0:35)

Damn, I should have included this image in my video, saving this for next time some normie says that's not what college is about