Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Attacking MGTOW as an Incel is siding with the enemy

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
Why do I see so many dumbasses attacking MGTOW? Even if you think they are copers, it is in YOUR best interest that you either remain neutral or positive in speech towards them. Why? By attacking them, you are siding with Feminists, Cucktears and their droves of supporters.

The more men that go MGTOW, the shorter the supply there is of betabux cucks for future women to leech off of. Why wouldn't you want that? Do you not want to accelerate the end of society?

I say either be neutral or positive. Anything short of this is being a cuck in my view.
Be high IQ and withhold your negative judgements towards MGTOW. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Last edited:
MGTOW is a cope/incels in denial

MGTOW is a cope/incels in denial

Believe what you want about it. I'm just trying to say that you should not inhibit the growth of MGTOW.
You are shooting yourself in the foot.

Why do I see so many dumbasses attacking MGTOW? Even if you think they are copers, it is in YOUR best interest that you either remain neutral or positive in speech towards them. Why? By attacking them, you are siding with Feminists, Cucktears and their droves of supporters.

The more men that go MGTOW, the shorter the supply there is of betabux cucks for future women to leech off of. Why wouldn't you want that? Do you not want to accelerate the end of society?

I say either be neutral or positive. Anything short of this is being a cuck in my view.
Its hard not to attack them when they act so smug and flaunt their dicks in front of you simply because 'they don't need female validation':feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

MGTOW hate us.
Im a former mgtow, and now im mstow. I remember when i was a mgtow i thought women hit the wall lol. Boy was i wrong. BlackpillFTW
Aren’t you like 12 years old?

The revolutionary left is cohesive, we should learn with them. They wait until they take the power to kill each other, lol.

A lot of them are just oldcels mixed with divorce raped betabuxx. They exist as a good bridge to incels.

BOO

fuck the retard blowhard coping dickheads over at MCTOW

MGTOW is the stage before inceldom I believe so feel indifferent about their kind

As a high level MSTOW, I have no problem with fellow MSTOWs.

how ? lol they hate us and calling us out. youre not incel if you dont hate them. fuck them all.

MSTOW talk down on us all of the time and you defend them. You’re a cuck male feminist

Soyboy 1 310x165

mgtower redpillers despise incels and think of us as losers i somehow used to respect their movement but when they dont respect ours i will not either

Be high IQ and withhold your negative judgements towards MGTOW. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
I agree, we are on the same side as them.

MGTOW are the lesser of two evils but I still hate them. They look down on us as though we are inferior.

I know but I can't stand this fucking cope

"What?? Women are not rejecting me for chad! I going my on way"

Mgtow are only mgtow until a foid shows them attention. Then they get broken and become mgtow again. I would have more faith in them if any of them actually stood by what they claim to believe and practice.
Show me a mgtow that turns down stacies and I'll consider changing my mind.

I used to actually believe that MGTOW, incels, and MRA's working together would establish change as the number of men would grow and would help spread some message that we all stand by.

But in reality, it'll never happen. We are all too different and MGTOW is far too delusional to believe that foids wouldn't care if they left the system, there are plenty of guys out there, specifically chads.