Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

attacks in sri lanka could be revenge

Not sure if this is mocking or praise, but thank you.

why did you remove your comment bro

Chaddam is fucking hot white stacies and every other race
Chang is fucking prime jb stacies
BBC Tyrone is busy dominating all stacies
White Chad is fucking white stacy/ethnic stacy

CHAD IS LIFE CHAD IS LAW. IF YOU ARE NOT CHAD JUST REMOVE YOURSELF.

While you argue, chad is fucking.

While you go fight for some random people, chad is fucking your wife back at home.

lmao

It is plastered all over his guns of christian symbolism

He had pagan symbols on guns, something that a Christian would never have. He only wrote the names of some historic Christian figures because he considers them white European heroes or whatever. It has nothing to do with them being of religion of Christianity but their race.

Many Latin American countries, including mine, are of high Catholic religiosity, I wonder what would happen if one of these terrorists dared to do something in these countries. Most likely, they will be eliminated from the same as they did with terrorist groups of leftist ideology. As a curious case in Mexico there was a Christian militia called "Cristeros" that faced the government in a three year civil war because this government began to persecute the church and its parishioners, until they decided to accept the church.

Many Latin American countries, including mine, are of high Catholic religiosity, I wonder what would happen if one of these terrorists dared to do something in these countries. Most likely, they will be eliminated from the same as they did with terrorist groups of leftist ideology. As a curious case in Mexico there was a Christian militia called "Cristeros" that faced the government in a three year civil war because this government began to persecute the church and its parishioners, until they decided to accept the church.

Holy shit, why did Mexico try to persecute Catholics? That's insane.

The saddest thing that muslims have infrastructure for terrorism - they have leaders, they have moneys, they have bombs and guns, while normal people who try to resist the most degenerate thing on this planet doesn't. Only if governments will declare war to terrorists - good guys can win.

Holy shit, why did Mexico try to persecute Catholics? That's insane.
After the Mexican Revolution an anticlerical government was established that wanted to eliminate any type of religion, especially Catholicism as a reprisal against the old Catholic governments that preceded that revolution. These persecutions and executions of the priests caused many Catholics to form a militia in order to defend their faith. Here I leave you some images of the war.

Guerra-Cristera-1.jpg
Padre-Pro-Execution.jpg
2016081603223635471.jpg

After the Mexican Revolution an anticlerical government was established that wanted to eliminate any type of religion, especially Catholicism as a reprisal against the old Catholic governments that preceded that revolution. These persecutions and executions of the priests caused many Catholics to form a militia in order to defend their faith. Here I leave you some images of the war.

Wait, which Revolution? I can think of 3.

The Revolution featured in RDR? They didn't even touch on that.
I refer to the subsequent governments that succeeded the revolution, such as Carranza where they began to persecute the church, then with the Obregón government and finally with the government of Plutarco Elías Calles who was the one who gave the "Calles law", which It was the main reason for the Cristero War to begin.

lol it is your problem bringing in some cowards. Most of those are able men of work but you decided to bring in leeches.

True, muslims have anticipations.
I need to call the mods on all these racebaiters :o
I love when you retard shitskins do this. You obviously have no idea how the west came to be filled with third worlders, that or you are willfully misrepresenting the truth. It's no matter, arguing with muslims is largely fruitless because they absolutely refuse to argue in good faith what with their inherent shitskin immorality and religious doctrine of taqiya.

I love when you retard shitskins do this. You obviously have no idea how the west came to be filled with third worlders, that or you are willfully misrepresenting the truth. It's no matter, arguing with muslims is largely fruitless because they absolutely refuse to argue in good faith what with their inherent shitskin immorality and religious doctrine of taqiya.
So what do you want me to do? To apologize for your dumb decisions?
Cool "religion of peace" you got there
Ironically it was bush who called islam religion of peace.

So what do you want me to do? To apologize for your dumb decisions?
You dont have to be apologetic about anything but dont sit there and act like the general population wanted you shitskins in our countries in the first place
Ironically it was bush who called islam religion of peace.
Bush is a new world order whore. No surprise hes shilling for a third world sand nigger religion

You dont have to be apologetic about anything but dont sit there and act like the general population wanted you shitskins in our countries in the first place

Bush is a new world order whore. No surprise hes shilling for a third world sand nigger religion
Islam will rise victorious

Islam will rise victorious
why do you even bother talk to them lol they are already cucked down to throat. just let it go

why do you even bother talk to them lol they are already cucked down to throat. just let it go

Not wanting you mudslimes in our countries is the opposite of cucked. Once again you prove my point that muslims are incapable of arguing in good faith

Not wanting you mudslimes in our countries is the opposite of cucked. Once again you prove my point that muslims are incapable of arguing in good faith
I don't even talk to you,I talk to fOreVER. i didnt even argue and don't care what you say thats why i didn't reply you.

Just LDAR

Last edited:
Excuse me, I didn't even hear what you said but I'm sure it was STUPID!
ajkunRN.jpg

Bro while we fight and I make 1k posts a day Chads are fucking bro, so why defend your people even though I defend Islam and my people bro kek
youre right bro. youre right
however i didnt even argued,i just LDAR.

JFL the left (and right too?) in America is talking about the victims calling them "Easter worshippers" instead of Christians.

youre right bro. youre right
however i didnt even argued,i just LDAR.
Yeah you didnt argue, you only called anyone who doesnt want muslims in their country cucked to the bone.

islam is a religion of peace
they dont represent us
.> Islam is a religion of peace
.> They don't represent us

Yet you ignore the doctrinal Wahabism which plagues all Judeo-Islamic nations. Just as the former establishment of the original Judeo-Christianity raptured the continent of Europe. Your devotion to the faith of ignorance and degrading lust reflects on the masses which conceived of it.

Yeah you didnt argue, you only called anyone who doesnt want muslims in their country cucked to the bone.
I didn't mean you lol,I meant cucked people and politicians in your countries Being against the immigration is never cucked, anyway.

Yet you ignore the doctrinal Wahabism which plagues all Judeo-Islamic nations. Just as the former establishment of the original Judeo-Christianity raptured the continent of Europe. Your devotion to the faith of ignorance and degrading lust reflects on the masses which conceived of it.
Fuck wahabism man

I didn't mean you lol,I meant cucked people and politicians in your countries Being against the immigration is never cucked, anyway.
Let's unite and save EU EE from unwanted non-European massive immigration, in the cover of humanitarian help - actually, they don't even want to come here, since we have very little social welfare to offer them, but according to EU we must take them "by force", like in a prison.

It's in the EU headquarters in Brussells that it should be reasoned. Meanwhile, EU is ponding lies that there is no democracy or "State of Right" in Poland, and is only waiting to give further sanctions...

U fell for the meme

The NZ attack was a false-flag attack financed by the Mossad to instill hatred between Christians and Muslims so they wouldn't be able to see the real source of their problems: the jews. The jewish elite will continue to import non-white immigrants into Europe while destroying middle-eastern countries all the while Muslims and Christians will be too busy fighting each other to notice.