Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Attention all gymcels

micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
If you're not doing steroids, you're getting mogged to fucking oblivion. And even with steroids, you're still fucked beyond imagination.

Chad was born with abnormally high levels of testosterone and is PUMPING HIMSELF FULL OF EVEN MORE OF IT on a regular basis.

And you think you can compete with him? LMAO.

This is the best you'll ever look:

And this is what you're competing against:

Beyond over i always get mogged at gym

Most people are the gym are bald. I started laughing uncontrollably one time when i looked around and realised 100% of the guys in the gym at that moment were bald. Can't escape the Blackpill lmao.

Don't matter, a roided ethnic is miles beneath a skinny fat soy white guy.

Ngl not in a billion years I could achive any physique like those

Fitcel is better than be a fatcel.

Gym is massive cope. Prettyboy Chad eats pizza and drinks beer and slays

Gym is massive cope. Prettyboy Chad eats pizza and drinks beer and slays

CHAD eats PIZZA and DOES NOT COUNT CALORIES and is SHREDDED :chad:

INCEL eats BOILED UNSALTED PLAIN CHICKEN BREAST and COUNTS EVERY SINGLE CALORIE and is SKINNYFAT :feelsclown:

Sorry but I can't relate to this at all tbh. This not accurate for everyone on the forum.
I've never been able to relate with that theory either, I think it's just pushed by people who've never set foot in a gym.

I don't care. I gymcel just to lower my body fat and gain functional strength. JFL if you think women are attracted to bulging steroid muscles (hint: they aren't).

yes, lifting is a massive cope
i think it can elevate normies by allowing them to do things like toss around girls in bed and flex their strength in social situations, but the initial selection determinants will always be HEIGHT and FACE

Most people are the gym are bald. I started laughing uncontrollably one time when i looked around and realised 100% of the guys in the gym at that moment were bald. Can't escape the Blackpill lmao.
Chad doesn’t need gym, his bones and genetics are enough, it’s just a bonus for him.

why even gymmax if you have shit frame