Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Attention: Racist Post

Justice Bao

Justice Bao

Captain
Before i start i want to make clear i do not support racism, especially if its used to justify violence. Still i belive in human races that have pysical and metal differances. i was quite racist when i considered myself white (iam half german half italian and i considered italian as cultural white despite looking like arabs). today im not considering myself and italians white anymore. i can easily pass as an arab/turk/curry.

however, when i still was racist but already knew i was an incel i used to cope like this; sex is primitve, modern copes like vidya are much better then sex. Or: women like niggas because they are both mentally inferior to us. today i know the love them because BBC. or i coped like that: blacks have higher T levels so for them sex is as important as water to survive, so they put everything in to find a female.

Sex is important for every human race and i will not call it a nigga cope anymore. everyone needs a partner but some are denied like us, in my case because of my uglyness.

do you have copes that you dropped at some point?

Italian is weird since northern Italians tend to be white while southern ones tend to look more non white tbh.

Racism is cope though, especially for ugly men. I think a lot of it is people wanting to feel like they are apart of a group but since no group wants them they have to default to groups that are made by inherent traits. There's a reason why most racial supremacy groups are mostly low status males and power hungry normies/Chads. at the end of the day most people aren't going to help you or be on your side just because you happen to be the same ethnicity, especially if you are ugly.

Italian is weird since northern Italians tend to be white while southern ones tend to look more non white tbh.

Racism is cope though, especially for ugly men. I think a lot of it is people wanting to feel like they are apart of a group but since no group wants them they have to default to groups that are made by inherent traits. There's a reason why most racial supremacy groups are mostly low status males and power hungry normies/Chads. at the end of the day most people aren't going to help you or be on your side just because you happen to be the same ethnicity, especially if you are ugly.
probaply, yes

Notice me IT Nee-Sama

I’m extremely racist!

If italians are not white, what race they are?

I guess you could say I am racist now. I used to be pretty neutral on hating humans, but i extremely hate cumskins.

Out of all humans I hate them the most.

Gg

both

something between white and mid-eastern
I have an italian ancestry, both my grandparents and grandmothers were born there, idk if it was in the south or north, I have pale skin, Am I considered white?

The only copes I've ever had been art and video games. Have not and will never drop those copes.

I have an italian ancestry, both my grandparents and grandmothers were born there, idk if it was in the south or north, I have pale skin, Am I considered white?
if you considred white (enough) by the majority of your country then yes. i might be considered white in brazil or other latin american country but not in NA or western europe

if you considred white (enough) by the majority of your country then yes. i might be considered white in brazil or other latin american country but not in NA or western europe
I live in brazil, Im considered white here, but idk if I would be in USA

I prefer gold but I'll take silver.

Reminds me of a substitute teacher who looked asian, but he wasn't. He claimed to be 100% white. He looked very sad that people accused him of being asian. Sorry you aren't white looking enough, despite technically being genetically qualifying.

What's this retarded coon chatting