Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Attention whore BDSM foid offended because some stranger put a leash on her collar

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

You deserve that you stupid cunt, if you don't want it to happen you should keep that thing in private you fucking retard :feelskek: BDSM girls are the worst tbh, they're the "I'm not like other girls" type of girls but much more annoying and attention whorish

Is it possible that stranger was not chad?

How exactly do you let someone do that. Either she’s extremely oblivious or has a very slow reaction time

How exactly do you let someone do that. Either she’s extremely oblivious or has a very slow reaction time
Girls biologically have a slower reaction time. This is partly the reason why they aren't suited for combat, and typically are worse at video games and sports to name a few examples.

We will never begin to understand foids.

Girls biologically have a slower reaction time. This is partly the reason why they aren't suited for combat, and typically are worse at video games and sports to name a few examples.
The difference can’t be that drastic I guess you could make the argument of “precious seconds” but there is no way that some random guy got up and approached this roastie without any reaction from her what so ever and then took a leash, puts his hand inches from her throat and then attaches a leash through it with out any immediate retaliation. Nobody’s reflexes can be that horrible, my grandmother would mog here reaction time

People having degenerate fetishes is bad enough but people who bring that shit into the public need to be shot

The difference can’t be that drastic I guess you could make the argument of “precious seconds” but there is no way that some random guy got up and approached this roastie without any reaction from her what so ever and then took a leash, puts his hand inches from her throat and then attaches a leash through it with out any immediate retaliation. Nobody’s reflexes can be that horrible, my grandmother would mog here reaction time
I mean to be fair if the story is true, she probably just thought he was moving seats or something, and depending on the leash he had, especially if it was a hook on leash and she had a hook to be hooked on all he'd have to do is get the hook ready when he was next to her and snap it on.

I mean to be fair if the story is true, she probably just thought he was moving seats or something, and depending on the leash he had, especially if it was a hook on leash and she had a hook to be hooked on all he'd have to do is get the hook ready when he was next to her and snap it on.
I don’t know how the situation went down or even if it did, but stranger things have happened. It could have gone either way

Bitch be off the charts bat shit crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back