Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attention whore posts photoshopped cosplay, gamer soys go crazy

Subhuman100

Subhuman100

What happens when copes get boring?
★★★
Capture11

Capture14

Capture12

Capture13

You can feel the soy in the comments. So pathetic. It isn't even real, she photoshopped her tits.

Reddit users in a nutshell

My favorite part of this picture is that the girl is extremely attractive.
Crazy amounts of worship, I wonder how much money he gives streamer foids?
And, not to mention, she is a real person.
:lul:

Why do gamers care about anything that's not the game? Not even just this kind of stuff, pretty much everything else. Keanu Reeves in Cyberpunk 2077? Who gives a shit, it's either a good game or it isn't. Pewdiepie playing some game? Why would anybody watch that? Fallout 76 canvas bag? Why not just get a regular bag?

Thirsty fandoms are the worst but all fandoms are pathetic.

Crazy amounts of worship, I wonder how much money he gives streamer foids?
The way I read that comment is "This pic is significant just because of the pretty girl, otherwise no one would care"
It's not so much worship as commentary on thirst.

The way I read that comment is "This pic is significant just because of the pretty girl, otherwise no one would care"
It's not so much worship as commentary on thirst.
Maybe, I guess I just have a tendency to assume the worst when it comes to Reddit.

She photoshoped everything imo.

I had a dream of a world where cucked soyboys stopped falling for baits such as the of above's attention whore.
We all know what would then happen : women, with their hive minded brains would instantly swap behavior, stop doing these shits and relearn their place. Some people said it and I agree with them : our problems aren't caused by Chad, Stacy or even foids, they are caused by the tremendous number of cucks, who worship females and actually turn them into these disgusting evil entitled vapid degenerated whores we also call "foids".

Last edited:
looks VERY much like a video game character, i'll give her that.

I had a dream of a world where cucked soyboys stopped falling for baits such as the of above's attention whore.
We all know what would then happen : women, with their hive minded brains would instantly swap behavior, stop doing these shits and relearn their place. Some people said it and I agree with them : our problems aren't caused by Chad, Stacy or even foids, they are caused by the tremendous number of cucks, who worship females and actually turn them into these disgusting evil entitled vapid degenerated whores we also call "foids".
Absolutely agree with that.

r/gaming is biggest virgin subreddit on reddit

Those comments :lul: and reddit cucks still say that we are the creepy ones.

You'd expect gaming subreddits to be centred around games.

Not a random whore.

These whores have no talent, just be born with a pussy and then you are set up for life, the world we live in God o mighty

They're all bluepilled incels.