Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ATTN Aussiecels: Single ffeeeaahmaelye tired of riding the cock-carousel

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
One single woman has thrown in the towel when it comes to online dating ...and is taking matters into her own hands.
The anonymous woman, 26, from Melbourne decided to revert to more unorthodox methods of getting a date.

She dropped round a dating application to random letterboxes in the You Yangs area, with a very specific criteria for her future man.

9085066-6639749-image-a-1_1548685776827.jpg

OK....now what makes this shitpost notable is that she is very likely already discounting the number of normal great guys intellectual (lol) guys (aka sub8 Incels) who she casually meets every single day. Her boorish dialogue with her online dates is primarily because of the men she chooses to date, not the lack of "muh decent men". Also the fact that she brings up guys with drinking or drug problems or guys who are "obsessed with fitness" would speak to her own choices not the men she is "shaming".

Cliffs: If she was being honest, she would say she is actually looking for a Chad with non-Chad traits.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...on-random-letterboxes-specific-set-rules.html

it is never began for aussicels

One single woman has thrown in the towel when it comes to online dating ...and is taking matters into her own hands.
The anonymous woman, 26, from Melbourne decided to revert to more unorthodox methods of getting a date.

She dropped round a dating application to random letterboxes in the You Yangs area, with a very specific criteria for her future man.

9085066-6639749-image-a-1_1548685776827.jpg

OK....now what makes this shitpost notable is that she is very likely already discounting the number of normal great guys intellectual (lol) guys (aka sub8 Incels) who she casually meets every single day. Her boorish dialogue with her online dates is primarily because of the men she chooses to date, not the lack of "muh decent men". Also the fact that she brings up guys with drinking or drug problems or guys who are "obsessed with fitness" would speak to her own choices not the men she is "shaming".

Cliffs: If she was being honest, she would say she is actually looking for a Chad with non-Chad traits.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...on-random-letterboxes-specific-set-rules.html
What a stupid cunt.

So glad that roastie trash like this cunt have no game in roping in a betabux cuck to cough up a ring. Her pride leads her to ruin.

"You might be amused" I already want to stab my eyes out, fucking whore foids. :feelsree:

LOl. notice how its all about what she wants and not about what she provides. Hole theory

LOl. notice how its all about what she wants and not about what she provides. Hole theory
Of fucking course it is. Thinking that a Foid can articulate in the horse dung it calls a brain that she is the problem is pointless. Seeing as how her IQ is in the Sub Digits and there is no cure for her retardation.

Oops...sorry, I didn't really read carefully until now but this excerpt from her application rules us out...she basically says 'Aussiecels don't bother replying'.

"I realise this is the perfect way to attract a bunch of creepers"

Cliffs: Shitpost delivers on being a shitpost

Are you the real kent?

Your vocabulary does not seem black

She must live in la-la-land if she thinks she’s gonna “find true love” and not include a picture of herself. I think this bitch really believes beauty is on the inside lmao

Why did she mention her height tho ? I thought she’s not into superficial things?

why are people so against alcohol and drug users?