Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

ATTN FORUM: Assume all the new posters are content-hungry journalists

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
tenor.gif

lol. What content would they possibly want from me? Most of us are pretty calm and boring.

Yeah...OK you low-IQ ugly fuck...just because you are "pretty calm and boring" that would insinuate that everyone else is like you? (your mundane observation also made you "lol" though...mmmkay moron.)

My guess is some of the new posters are intentionally trying to bait incels for journalistic content.

Yeah...OK you low-IQ ugly fuck...just because you are "pretty calm and boring" that would insinuate that everyone else is like you? (your mundane observation also made you "lol" though...mmmkay moron.)

My guess is some of the new posters are intentionally trying to bait incels for journalistic content.

hahaha. Calling someone ugly on here is like a badge of honor, not an insult. Ugly is what separates the real posters from the crazy people.

Stay calm brother. It will be okay.

Yeah, go ahead and use my words. I'm not trying to be edgy, and I'm not embarrassed by what I write. I'd prefer they use my words rather than just making up their own ideas of what me/we are.

No... I'm not a journalist. Believe me. I'll prove it. I hate women. Truly, they are the scum of the earth. Yet I am still biologically predisposed to want them. We all suffer this curse. There, I said it. That should be proof enough. No journalist would get caught saying that, even in jest.

Yeah, go ahead and use my words. I'm not trying to be edgy, and I'm not embarrassed by what I write. I'd prefer they use my words rather than just making up their own ideas of what we (and I) are.

One of the few sane posters on this site.

That's how I feel as well.

It's just the autistic/white/average posters that write stupid things that make the "community" look bad. And they will always do that because they don't know any better.

rather than just making up their own ideas of what me/we are.

Legit. I've seen a lot of news stories that say incels want beautiful blonde blue-eyed supermodel types. Absolutely ridiculous.

You should see all the new account thatve been made but have 0 posts. There are 10 accounts with 0 posts for every one that posts, idk if someone is just stocking up on alts or if something big is about to happen

They believe that they are really "undercover", we can spot them from a mile away.

You should see all the new account thatve been made but have 0 posts. There are 10 accounts with 0 posts for every one that posts, idk if someone is just stocking up on alts or if something big is about to happen
We are going to get brigaded.New Users should have to post 50 times approved by moderators under strict supervision before they can post normally srs. Especially after this bullshit truck attack.

We are going to get brigaded.New Users should have to post 50 times approved by moderators under strict supervision before they can post normally srs. Especially after this bullshit truck attack.

It was a van JFL

Yeah, go ahead and use my words. I'm not trying to be edgy, and I'm not embarrassed by what I write. I'd prefer they use my words rather than just making up their own ideas of what me/we are.
i knew there was something i liked about you:)

Is getting incels and the blackpill into the news a bad thing?

Yes because no one joins inceldom anymore and everyone who has below 1K posts should be a total fakecel to avoid being called a cucktears spy who posts "bait threads"

I am happy to give a full interview to any journalists.

But beware journalists: I'm actually normal. I don't live in a basement. I don't hate women. I have a good job. I've never wished anyone dead.

I'm not part of a secret cult that wants to kill women or shoot up a school or whatever.

I don't have a terrible personality. I have friends and old ladies tell me that I'm a nice man when I help them with their shopping and stuff.

I shower regularly and generally look presentable as is required for holding down my job to afford my food and the apartment I have to pay for.

The only chink in my life is that I am ugly and battle with mental health issues stemming from the fact I was bullied in high school. This makes dating unfeasible for me.

But I mean, sure, go ahead and ask me questions about this. I'm sure it'll make headlines the world over.

I am happy to give a full interview to any journalists.

But beware journalists: I'm actually normal. I don't live in a basement. I don't hate women. I have a good job. I've never wished anyone dead.

I'm not part of a secret cult that wants to kill women or shoot up a school or whatever.

I don't have a terrible personality. I have friends and old ladies tell me that I'm a nice man when I help them with their shopping and stuff.

I shower regularly and generally look presentable as is required for holding down my job to afford my food and the apartment I have to pay for.

The only chink in my life is that I am ugly and battle with mental health issues stemming from the fact I was bullied in high school. This makes dating unfeasible for me.

But I mean, sure, go ahead and ask me questions about this. I'm sure it'll make headlines the world over.

Old ladies like you :forcedsmile: A mouth's a mouth :feelzez:

this has to be the most hostile response to a fellow poster ive seen in a while.

they probably want to find out some extremist stuff like people praising ER

they probably want to find out some extremist stuff like people praising ER
Pfft. Ain't gonna happen. Have you seen anyone here lately who made ER jokes or posted pics of ER? Or even mentioned him. I can't think of any instance :think:

Fanbase

We need lookism placards for people who joined in november, and then placards for people who joined before April 23rd so incels.is doesnt degrade