Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Attractive = confident, ugly = creepy

• Thread starter Deleted member 26140
  • Start date
Deleted member 26140

Deleted member 26140

KHHV Supremacist
-
The concept of confidence is an illusion. If people perceive you as confident or not is solely dependend on your looks.

Chadseasy

Just stop being creepy bro

Water is wet

god isn’t real

Your mothers a whore

The concept of confidence is an illusion.
If people perceive you as confident or not is solely dependend on your looks.
Confidence is a real thing. What you're talking about is the PERCEPTION of confidence, which is a different thing.

Similar to kindness and perception of kindness being different things. Chad doing something for a foid will be perceived as kind, us doing something will be perceived as creepy/predatorial.

Also: either perception isn't SOLELY based on looks. It's like 97% looks and like 2% body language and 1% tone of voice.

Try to avoid all-or-nothing thinking, it is crippling.

Once this catches on I will move on to the 2nd cognitive distortion worth analyzing: exaggeration.

For example: I exaggerated above when I said it was 97% looks. It's NOT that bad, it's more like just 95% looks.

Confidence is a real thing. What you're talking about is the PERCEPTION of confidence, which is a different thing.

Similar to kindness and perception of kindness being different things. Chad doing something for a foid will be perceived as kind, us doing something will be perceived as creepy/predatorial.

Also: either perception isn't SOLELY based on looks. It's like 97% looks and like 2% body language and 1% tone of voice.

Try to avoid all-or-nothing thinking, it is crippling.

Once this catches on I will move on to the 2nd cognitive distortion worth analyzing: exaggeration.

For example: I exaggerated above when I said it was 97% looks. It's NOT that bad, it's more like just 95% looks.
Ugly guys being confident is seen in the eyes of foids as the guy overcompensating. meanwhile chad it’s seen as “natural”

looks plays a huge role in what society deems as someone who’s “confident”

Deserts are dry
The sky is blue