Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive kids actually get more spoiled and are likely to suceed in life

ItsOver4cel

ItsOver4cel

You're either a WinnER or a big LosER
★★★★★
-This may seem like water is wet to you but I'll show it anyway
The fact that attractive kids get more favored by society and biology itself is beyond me, according to studies they will most likely have better grades and get favored by the teachers meanwhile the normscums will have to work their way up.
''In a recently releasted briefing report, "In School, Good Looks Help and Good Looks Hurt (But They Mostly Help)." sociologists Rachel Gordon and Robert Crosnoe show that in high school, some students -- say, a prom queen and king -- will be rated higher in intelligence, personality and potential for success just because they are considered good-looking. More than that, they will actually get higher grades and be more likely to graduate from college. ''
another article (from 2005 btw when shit wasn't as bad) has shown that unattractive kids get way less attention from their parents, which likely means less benefits and of fucking course less ''entitlement''.
''Findings showed that 1.2 per cent of the least attractive children were buckled in, compared with 13.3 per cent of the most attractive youngsters. The observers also noticed the less attractive children were allowed to wander further away and more often from their parents. In total, there were 426 observations at the 14 supermarkets.
"Attractiveness as a predictor of behaviour, especially parenting behaviour, has been around a long time," said Harrell, a father of five and a grandfather of three. "Most parents will react to these results with shock and dismay. They'll say, 'I love all my kids, and I don't discriminate on the basis of attractiveness.' The whole point of our research is that people do." ''

So there you have it, if you were treated like shit during your childhood or never got that one toy it wasn't because you were a piece of shit who didn't work hard or something, it's because you were ugly. In my case the top 5 smartest of my class were all well above average-looking, which should tell you something.

Last edited:
Guess I was attractive as a kid then, I was treated well by teachers. The teacher even bought me a sandwich once lol.
that or the teachers were just nice to everyone.
To be attractive as a kid doesn't always mean you'll also be as an adult.

Guess I was attractive as a kid then, I was treated well by teachers. The teacher even bought me a sandwich once lol.
He tried to recruit you into his Bacha Bazi club, nobody would miss an incel.

Even your parents discriminate against you. Brutal pill.

brutal, no wonder my dad was a shitty parent

Fuckin exactly
My teacher dropped my score when ı told her to stop putting us in tiny ass hot class rooms during summer while she let Chad paint like a toddler and literally walk around the class chatting with people.