Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attractive men have caused more damage to women, but hey, let's hate incels cause they're ugly!

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Think about it. Who gets women pregnant and dumps them after that? Who turns women into drug addicts? Who beats them? Who's more unfaithful? Yet women still give them a chance cause they're attractive and manly and "alpha males". Worst part is that even after they're left by Chad they don't learn the lesson. They jump right into another asshole who beats them, and even when they're old and wasted and full of kids women still wait for the charming Chad who will save them.

How dare u disrespect men with good personality??? The evil inkels aren't entitled to sex, if they took some showers I would totally date them:soy::feelstastyman:

Foids only see Chad as men

Attractive men can do no wrong. Ugly guys are seen as pedo creeps no matter what

I laugh when IT women say they're scared to go outside because an incel might rape them.

Sorry sweaty but you're 100 times more likely to get raped by chad than an incel.

what even is "rape" these days? That word has lost its meaning

Foids will never hate Chads because they give them the butterflies whilst we are blamed for everything wrong that a Chad does. FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD.

It's their personalities you toxic inkwel :soy:
I laugh when IT women say they're scared to go outside because an incel might rape them.

Sorry sweaty but you're 100 times more likely to get raped by chad than an incel.
Incels by definition aren't rapists. If you rape, then you aren't celibate
full

High IQ post, IT won't touch this.

Lets hate incels bacause the truth annoy us [((())) and women]

The word "rape" itself has lost its meaning. With any other crime, such as murder, assault, robbery, etc., there is a definition of the crime based on facts, and for someone to be convicted of that crime, it has to be shown that he engaged in the particular physical act(s) that define the offense.

But rape is treated differently from all other offenses because whether or not sex is considered "rape" is based not on facts at all, but purely on emotion, specifically the emotion of the woman making the accusation. The judgement is based entirely on her feelings, and women's feelings can and do change all the time. Thousands of men have been imprisoned for "rape" because they had consensual sex with a woman (i.e. she felt good about it at the time), only to later find themselves arrested because the woman later regretted having sex with him and didn't feel good about it anymore, thereby magically turning it into "rape."

If we didn't have betabuxxers society would collapse

Ugly guys always bad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back