Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractive people are objectively smarter (genetically superior) than unattractive people

"The National Child Development Study (NCDS) includes all babies born during the week of 03-09 March 1958 in Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland), and has followed them for more than half a century throughout their lives. When the children were 7 and again when they were 11, their teachers were asked to describe them physically. For the purpose of the analysis below, the children are defined to be attractive if they were described as attractive at both age 7 and age 11. They were defined to be unattractive otherwise. 62% of the NCDS respondents are coded as attractive. Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16). NCDS has the best measure of general intelligence available in any large-scale survey data.

As the graph below shows, attractive NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. Attractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas unattractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. "

It is truly over if you are ugly and ended up on this forum. We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average. 12.5 iq points difference, more than a SD.
JFL at this life

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

Attachments

• 51424-41418.jpg
    51424-41418.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 3,572
I’m getting iq mogged by attractive people.

Makes sense though, handsome people tend to be given a lot of socialization and resources by society. The whole sees them through a beauty lens. So, I say give them some slack. They can't see our perspective when the world gave them a rather beautiful colorful one. It is like trying to insert a circle in a square shape hole. It won't work. Only a couple can. Only the few can share their empathy in our blight as incels. Bunch of assholes who sip beer near the gas station and no women anywhere.

Chads are dumb as a rock. Never met an intelligent chad in my entire life.
I am academically far more successful than most of the attractive guys at University.
They get the girls, but I get the grades!

Are they as Smart as Buckshot too the skull

The reason they're smarter is because they aren't demotivated by the fact they are subhuman trash and are constantly being reassured by normies.

I'm under effet of a substance, so not really 100% functional, but basically:
It is truly over if you are ugly and ended up on this forum. We are not only uglier than beautiful people but also dumber on average. 12.5 iq points difference, more than a SD.
JFL at this life

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/.../beautiful-people-really-are-more-intelligent

1) A SD is 15 points IQ I think, not 10.

2) Beauty means nothing in this case since most of us are ethnics are consequently we can be "attractive" relative to our own race. And attractiveness between races means nothing: blacks are more attractive than Asians but much dumber.

3) It's on average, but on average incels are not here, this is a tiny fraction of incels, the intellectual fraction, so here the IQ is actually > 100. But yes the average incel in real life is lower IQ than a normie most likely.

Aside from that of course attractiveness is correlated with genetic quality since attractive means that ancestors had many options and could pick the best partners (vs. the opposite, restricted options and genetic poverty).

Bring back eugenics.
Eugenics always existed, hence why foids take whiter, handsome, successful, stronger, tall and agressive men to breed with them. We are just the few remaining trash that comes along with it, or the deviation or the small error margin. Just like a malformed baby waiting to die, but the altruism kept us alive, even though we shouldn't be

Eugenics always existed, hence why foids take whiter, handsome, successful, stronger, tall and agressive men to breed with them. We are just the few remaining trash that comes along with it, or the deviation or the small error margin. Just like a malformed baby waiting to die, but the altruism kept us alive, even though we shouldn't be
Its over

I was not prepared for this massive blackpill, jesus , it was a curve ball.

It all makes sense and connects itself. Nature is just straightening things out, brootal.

Good genes come in a package

"The National Child Development Study (NCDS) includes all babies born during the week of 03-09 March 1958 in Great Britain (England, Wales, and Scotland), and has followed them for more than half a century throughout their lives. When the children were 7 and again when they were 11, their teachers were asked to describe them physically. For the purpose of the analysis below, the children are defined to be attractive if they were described as attractive at both age 7 and age 11. They were defined to be unattractive otherwise. 62% of the NCDS respondents are coded as attractive. Their intelligence is measured with 11 different cognitive tests at three different ages (7, 11, and 16). NCDS has the best measure of general intelligence available in any large-scale survey data.

As the graph below shows, attractive NCDS respondents are significantly more intelligent than unattractive NCDS respondents. Attractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 104.23, whereas unattractive NCDS respondents have the mean IQ of 91.81. The difference between them is 12.42. "

JFL at this life

I guess that makes sence, I'm handsome asf and I have a degree in automotive mechanics and dentistry

Eugenics always existed, hence why foids take whiter, handsome, successful, stronger, tall and agressive men to breed with them.
Wow and my mom somehow agreed to birthing me to someone the exact opposite besides being the aggressive and narcissistic subhuman that he is :feels:

JFL at this life

This is nothing new...

JFL at this life

is only applying to people who have like amazing genetics cause i don't get how can one be smart based on attractiveness, pretty thats something people get willingly but at the same time the people who are born ugly can't work up to even be a 10/10 maybe a 5/10 at most, most 10/10's are born 10's

Not always

Attachments

• stephen-hawking.jpg
    stephen-hawking.jpg
    253.7 KB · Views: 8
Everything is correlated and this is the most brutal aspect about the blackpill

On average but the smartest guys are ugly af