[Blackpill] Attractive people are objectively smarter (genetically superior) than unattractive people

CelticTruecel

CelticTruecel

28yo KHV 5'6 Autist and ogre.
★★
35d 15h 18m
I remember doing my school exams in 2009, we did 10 subjects and if you got at least 6 A grades you got a plaque shield thing at the presentation. I worked very hard and got 3 A grades so didn't get the award, this was the first time I realised that hard work didn't equal success and that life was unfair.

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
168d 12h 30m
Those are studies on kids, not adults. If you look at 99% of men with phd's, they're all incel tier.
not surprising
although at the age of 11 i was a handsome kid, puberty fucked me up really really bad
That study is nonsense because it was done on 11 year olds.
So since women have much higher SMV than men, I suppose they are smarter ?

Give me a break.

I'm not buying any of this.

But even if this were true, so fucking what ?

If Chad is so smart, why does he take my money to raise his kids ?

All I'm asking, is not to be cucked. If these attractive people are so superior to us, why do they need our taxes for everything they do ? Public education, subsidized reproductive healthcare, welfare to single mothers... all of this has to end.

Chad needs to finance his harem by himself. Since he's so smart, I'm sure he'll figure out a way. Unless of course the way he found is to force us to pay.

Well if that's the case he's not going to get away with it for ever. He may be smart, but we're more numerous. All it would take is for us all to wake up to the cuckolding we're subjected to.

Last edited:
Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★
22d 13h 32m
I still mog them to oblivion in this regard tbh

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥ ✦ ✧ ❂ ❉ ✯⋆ ✢ ✥
★★★★★
74d 7h 16m
reminder that handsome men put 1% of the effort in intellectual pursuits that average to ugly men do, and beautiful women put 0.00000000001%

eternal_recurrancel

eternal_recurrancel

Recruit
10h 5m
Foids don't let ''inferior'' people to pass their genes. That's eugenics for me.
Natural selection pressure has been lowered ... have you noticed degenerates reproducing en masse? yeah. Infant mortality rate is also extremely low nowadays.

Last edited:
SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
23d 23h 16m
I don't think there's any correlation between strict intellectual capacity and looks. You can be handsome and a genius, ugly and a genius, ugly and retarded, good looking and retarded.

Undoubtedly though better looking people get better socialized which enables them to go further in life. Those who are genetically lower and / or have mental issues will ultimately struggle and not reach their full capacity, whatever it could have been.

Feces

Feces

Rise and Rot
★★
18d 4h 17m
Maybe because their brain development wasnt stunted by receiving the necessary attention, ways to deal with their hormones (teen love) and validation. Unlike many men who are left trying to figure out what went wrong for decades to come while also having to face the harsh demands of life without any support or guidance. That is why.

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
23d 23h 16m
Maybe because their brain development wasnt stunted by receiving the necessary attention, ways to deal with their hormones (teen love) and validation. Unlike many men who are left trying to figure out what went wrong for decades to come while also having to face the harsh demands of life without any support or guidance. That is why.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
★★★★★
63d 19h 53m
Then why am I so smart?

R

riceronicel

White>Latino>Black>Arab>Rice>Abos>Curry
★★
4d 22h 13m
There's book smart and there's street smart.

Not literally, per se, but most of us are book smart. We read what people say online, and we read what people say on twitter, and we can see the hypocrisy of people. We are extremely observant of others.

Then there's street smart. These people know how to cheat. They know how to make people feel good or bad. Most Chads are this. They can manipulate and sell whatever and foids will get their pussies all wet and have this desire to do anything to fuck the Chad.

Like the reason why the spelling bee champions, the math whizz, the engineer, etc. are fucking nerds and near incels unless they are mad rich as fuck. There's a reason why Chads get all the young pussy while going to fucking University of Alabama or West Virginia University, a school with a 71.9% acceptance rate.

This is why we have high IQ but we don't get pussy.

To koniec

To koniec

Recruit
★★★
3d 15h 44m
Natural selection pressure has been lowered ... have you noticed degenerates reproducing en masse? yeah. Infant mortality rate is also extremely low nowadays.
Degenerates or low iq reproduce more cause standard of living are noticable higher than 100 or 200. Think about it. 300 or even 100 years ago africa population was low as fuck, cause mortality of infants. Now due to western medicine healthcare they don't have high newborns death rate, but still have their high reproduction rate. Same with brown people ( Arabs, Turks, Persians or Indians ) they were in same situation like africans couple centuries ago. Cause they have lower iq and thanks to white man empathy ( stupidity ) they have high populations. Plus also it's worth to mention that high iq people didn't have a lot of kids...only maqnificient scholar with big amount of children is leonhard euler...Da vinci, Newton, Tesla never had children and didn't pass their genes.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
74d 7h 16m
H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
If many incels and other rejects are smart it's because rejection makes you cope and the best and easiest cope is book smarts. Especially in a system that pretends education is most important and most valuable to a successful, happy, and healthy life (we all know that's not the case from first hand experience).

OwlGod

OwlGod

★★★★
20d 1h 42m
Foids don't let ''inferior'' people to pass their genes. That's eugenics for me.
But females themselves can have inferior genes (most of them actually do)

It's not that black and white too. My father has bad genes but my mother has good genes, meanwhile my uncle has good genes but his wife has bad genes (such bad decision), however, I'd say that traits like fluid intelligence (aka IQ), phenotype and midface tends to come from the mother, not father.

Last edited:
BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

I'm Not A Monster, I'm Just Ahead Of The Curve
★★★★★
64d 22h 43m
Either way the logic behind this cliche BS argument is flawed, it could very well be (in fact it is my position) that its the treatment and attention that attractive people get that propels them forward in live in positive ways, they have an endless stream of positive reinforcement, that leads to good mental health and motivation to keep to their studies, whereas the ugly children get treated worse, so they are depressed and want to work less, not to mention they see the good looking ones getting treated better and they hate the unfairness and that demotivates them even further, over the years the gap between them and good looking people just becomes exponentially wider due to this snow ball effect

Robtical

Robtical

Incel but not cuck
★★★★★
168d 12h 30m
reminder that handsome men put 1% of the effort in intellectual pursuits that average to ugly men do, and beautiful women put 0.00000000001%
That would mean beautiful foids who go to harvard are a million times smarter than incels who gets in.

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is to_Serve

To_Live_is_to_Serve
★★★★★
40d 14h 9m
I would think so as attractiveness is supposed to be a marker of genetic quality. People don’t have the same combined amount of skills and abilities. People who say so do it to virtue signal or to support inferiority supremacism.

SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

★★
3d 52m
OP being retarded as usual. Literally picking one study and basing an entire thread on it just to fuel his self hatred and retardation.

H

hurdleafterhurdle

Veteran
2d 18h 1m
They sure seem smarter, and are better at surface skills and things that make you look smart without being smart.

Most smart people are incellish even though it's not always due to looks. Being smart in the book-smart change the world sense is not the kind of smart average people when talking about smart. They mean street smart, social smart, and just a small amount of book smart that doesn't leak into conversations or interactions.

muharremabi

muharremabi

Overlord
★★★★★
118d 21h 18m
OP being retarded as usual. Literally picking one study and basing an entire thread on it just to fuel his self hatred and retardation.
What about those ugly incels who have depression, brain fog and mental illness. They develop these and become low IQ due to looks.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

★★★★★
74d 7h 16m
k this is unlocked again, epic
one more reason this is off the mark, beautiful genetically superior people that aren't models and go into academics, will form couples and families and their academic output will drop precipitiously once they have kids, they just won't give a fuck about it anymore, only incels can afford lifelong dedication to an intellectual cause

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Captain
★★★★
16d 14h 54m
That makes a lot of sense, doesn't it? Intelligence is genetically determined due to multiple variants; attractiveness is also genetically determined. It's not weird to assume that good looking people win at every aspect in life.
But this is complete bullocks.
In curry land all the good looking people are in all the groups and shit. But they're not neccessarily more intelligent. They're just in a huge circle jerk.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
33d 19h 54m
But this is complete bullocks.
In curry land all the good looking people are in all the groups and shit. But they're not neccessarily more intelligent. They're just in a huge circle jerk.
Yeah, they're usually better off financially speaking, I guess. I haven't spent much time in curryland myself to know the dynamics. All I know is that middle-class and upper-class femorrhoids were all trying to be like western girls.

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Captain
★★★★
16d 14h 54m
Yeah, they're usually better off financially speaking, I guess. I haven't spent much time in curryland myself to know the dynamics. All I know is that middle-class and upper-class femorrhoids were all trying to be like western girls.
The thing about those shit skin whores is that no matter how much they do this kinda shit, they will never be white. They will always be the Hindu-Muslim pajeet whore they always were. They have no true appreciation for western civilization other than chad's cock.

They call me coconut when I say I don't want to wear traditional clothing or do their customs. I used to be offended by the whole coconut thing until recently. Until a friend pointed out that the coconut actually suits me more. I'm brown on the outside and white on the inside. But these whores are like boxes of ferrero rocher. They look all nice with golden ribbons and so on, but when you open them it's fucking barfi or something.

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Recruit
11h 12m
Do you guys realize the fact that attractive people, while they can get better job oportunities, or in 3rd world, they just barely get a job. Whereas ugly looking people don't have much opportunities. The problem isn't IQ per se, but the social rewards/opportunities, and it seem it isn't distributed fairly in our society. You can be a genius or dumb, but if you don't have enough social abilites+looks, you are discarded.
I'm going to give random numbers to emphasize on the odds I've seen.

High IQ+abilites(social+skills)+looks=98% of getting high rewards(a job with a good income)
Normal IQ+normal abilites+normal looks=70%
Low IQ+no abilites+uglyness=3% or 0% depending where you live.

Obviously different combinations give various results, above was just some sort of framework to get the idea of what's going on. This applies both for men and women, sadly, men have more social pressure since it's seen as a taboo a man not suceeding at everything. Yep, Weltanschauung for you :)

Last edited: