Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attractiveness is just a measure of whiteness

If I was white incel like you I would kms immediately. You talk like an insecure mutt, prove that you yourself are white faggot, nobody believes you. And even then, doesn't matter because you aren't chad.

'Whyte peeple master race'
hqdefault.jpg

Yeah I agree, ofcourse we have a higher IQ and are responsible for most great inventions in the world but looks-wise? Solid 3rd place, maybe shared 2nd. Smell-wise 1st though.

Anyways I don't really give a fuck if you or anyone believes I'm white or not, idk why I'd lie about it.

Yeah I agree, ofcourse we have a higher IQ and are responsible for most great inventions in the world but looks-wise? Solid 3rd place, maybe shared 2nd. Smell-wise 1st though.

Anyways I don't really give a fuck if you or anyone believes I'm white or not, idk why I'd lie about it.
Shut up already stormcuck faggot before I have to block you because you posts are worthless to me.

Shut up already stormcuck faggot before I have to block you because you posts are worthless to me.
I don't care but sure let's stfu, dead braindead low IQ thread should die anyways.

I'm white and still KHHV at 26.

Very observational post, but I just want to add that this rule doesn't apply much to Tyrones. Interestingly, ethnics that are considered good-looking have signs of European ancestry, i.e. - tall(er), thin nose, prominent jaw, or light(er) eyes
Gigacope. Tyrones are usually mixed with white.

Number of years it takes for atomic decay iq.

Females are attracted to white features, blue eyes, height, sharp facial features, clear skin, etc. These features are common in white people, but how many ethnics have them? Almost none, few ethnics have blue eyes, few have good facial aesthetics, and few are tall enough to actually excite a foid. As an ethnic you simply lack the features required to attract foids, you don't have the right tools for the job. Trying to compete in the modern dating market as an ethnic is like trying to harpoon a whale with a fork, or build a deck using a pen.

As an ethnic you will never get to enjoy a female's stinky roast beef flaps. :feelsrope:
Does being 5'6 make me less white?

im as white as you can be and im also as ugly as you can be :feelsjuice:

Females are attracted to white features, blue eyes, height, sharp facial features, clear skin, etc. These features are common in white people, but how many ethnics have them? Almost none, few ethnics have blue eyes, few have good facial aesthetics, and few are tall enough to actually excite a foid. As an ethnic you simply lack the features required to attract foids, you don't have the right tools for the job. Trying to compete in the modern dating market as an ethnic is like trying to harpoon a whale with a fork, or build a deck using a pen.

As an ethnic you will never get to enjoy a female's stinky roast beef flaps. :feelsrope:
I don't know man , technically speaking I am more white than the average in my country, yet I remain ignored by the girls and I have seen brown people with cute girls in my country

Besides testosterone related features, then yes.

This is SO fucking true man holy shit. Finally I meet another ethnic that gets it

Not really green, hazel with a slight bit of green. Nothing compared to a real white person.
I'd rather have that than dark shit colored eyes, literally looks black from afar