Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Attractiveness is subjective". Look at the images below for example. Each couple is of "equal attractiveness" to their couple. kek.

• Thread starter Deleted member 26032
  • Start date
Deleted member 26032

Deleted member 26032

Call me human, Mr. Subhuman.
-
Pic 1: OG picture

R1tmghqm99n31

A literal male model (don't know the name) next to a random average roastie noodlewhore.

Pic 2: Random "asian man smiling" stock image next to a random roastie "blonde girl selfie no makeup" both found on jewoogle.

Cope

I wanted to use one of those gender swap apps/programs but I don't have normie social media. If u can, pls do it and post here to see how it would turn out.

Nevermind the fact that no agency will offer serious stock images of sub 5 men of any ethinicity.

if they think a 5'2 indian balding janitor has as much attractiveness as brad pitt they're dumb

if they think a 5'2 indian balding janitor has as much attractiveness as brad pitt they're dumb
only if u have a hole in your legs, then somehow the universe should bend to the delusion of retarded incels in denial

View attachment 348109
A literal male model (don't know the name) next to a random average roastie noodlewhore.

Pic 2: Random "asian man smiling" stock image next to a random roastie "blonde girl selfie no makeup" both found on jewoogle.

View attachment 348110

I wanted to use one of those gender swap apps/programs but I don't have normie social media. If u can, pls do it and post here to see how it would turn out.

Nevermind the fact that no agency will offer serious stock images of sub 5 men of any ethinicity.
Sean O prys GF is different whore. but ur on point in future

View attachment 348109

View attachment 348110

Here you go bud.
FaceApp 1601522854935

FaceApp 1601522897416

View attachment 348109

View attachment 348110

Jfl at the idea of looksmatched couples. Men go far down. @Personalityinkwell