Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Audio] I talked with a Tyrone on the train and you wouldn't believe what he said unless I recorded it.

System Restore

System Restore

Banned
-
For about 8 minutes total with mostly him talking. I only recorded the last two minutes and cut off a part at the beginning that's not complete or very interesting.

Text version is slightly altered for better readability.
I don't play. Niggas know I don't. But I'm cool, chill, calm and collected. Just don't get me fucked up.

I'll tell you what. [hand gun gesture] If I put this on on a nigga — you might as well run for your life. If I'm mad at a nigga they better run for their life.

I had a brother that got killed when he was 17 years old. And that nigga shot my brother in the chest. Just 17 years old, my brother. I got three brothers left [censored the next stop prompt]. And a whole bunch of pussy-ass dickheads.

Where's my father — dead. Where's my mother — dead. Where's my grandma — dead.

Where are my sisters? Married, out fucking, hoeing. Won't even let me come to the (or their) fucking house. Sneaking ass bitches. They're fucking my friends, my own sisters. When they see me on the street they run. You know why? Because I might kill them that's why!

You have a nice day. [unexpected handshake don't even know what I said]

Alright y'all. [to the others who overheard]

Last edited:
Women are a joke.

Really based of you

Blacks are naturally black pilled because nobody likes em

You must have hood social skills to be able to strike such conversations with strangers

@Colvin76 bro your voice is hard as fuck!
respect ngl

black men are the most blackpilled about life, women, about everything tbh...
They know what's up
Where's my father — dead. Where's my mother — dead. Where's my grandma — dead.

Where are my sisters? Married, out fucking, hoeing. Won't even let me come to the (or their) fucking house. Sneaking ass bitches. They're fucking my friends, my own sisters.
brutal stuff ngl
based and realitypilled
good post, OP

For about 8 minutes total with mostly him talking. I only recorded the last two minutes and cut off a part at the beginning that's not complete or very interesting.

ngl black guys are either based as fuck or cringe

Are you a blackcel, is that why he talked to you?

Where are my sisters? Married, out fucking, hoeing. Won't even let me come to the (or their) fucking house. Sneaking ass bitches. They're fucking my friends, my own sisters. When they see me on the street they run. You know why? Because I might kill them that's why!

based

Honor killings in the west would solve a lot. Feminist laws would mean nothing if every family did extrajudicial honor killings of sluts.

"Sneaking ass bitches" could also be "Snaking ass bitches"

You must have hood social skills to be able to strike such conversations with strangers
Not really.

There was a very stinky guy (likely homeless) who got on my cart. I couldn't wait till the next stop to move to another cart so I went through the end doors.

Door

He noticed me after I sat down so I told him why I moved then he spun it off from there.

Are you a blackcel, is that why he talked to you?
No.

Last edited:
women have no loyalty not even to their own family.

It's not incest if it's murder

black men seem to be incredibly based

So was the dude actually a Tyrone or is any non subhuman black dude a Tyrone now?

I am pretty sure this guy was on something kek :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

So was the dude actually a Tyrone or is any non subhuman black dude a Tyrone now?
He was about 6'2", athletic looking, and above average for blacks at least. So a handpicked model example of a Tyrone would clearly mog him but he's still above average and it helps people click on my thread. Maybe I should have put "low-inhib BBC" instead.