Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [AustismcelTrait] You can't move (dance) to save your life

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Truecels tend to have autism (ever so slight) and autism, even slight one, causes your movement to be extremely robotic, fake almost, inhuman. This makes it impossible for you to look good in dance and feel good while dancing. It's the most awkward and impossible thing to be even mediocre at. And dancing is actually part of sexual invitation in real life, so it has to do with inceldom as well.

Dancing is just a mating ritual, and mating itself is the ultimate expression of nonverbal communication and motor skills.

Autism = over

Last edited:
I have never danced before, I have never felt the need to.

I never dance before.

I considered it pretty cringy in the past and i still do today so yea.

I don't know because I've never tried to dance.

I’ve actually had foids complement my dancing. Just makes it more suifueling that I could probably get laid if I wasn’t ugly.

Let's just say that I have danced before to evade a physical activity and I think it failo'd me more than doing that retarded sport I was avoiding and failing at it would have.

Truecels tend to have autism (ever so slight) and autism, even slight one, causes your movement to be extremely robotic, fake almost, inhuman. This makes it impossible for you to look good in dance and feel good while dancing. It's the most awkward and impossible thing to be even mediocre at. And dancing is actually part of sexual invitation in real life, so it has to do with inceldom as well.
i only like to dance on my own, outside is pretty much suifuel and asking to be beaten up.

I can very much relate. can't dance for shit. people have commented on how my movements are "weirdly stiff, like your upper body doesn't even flinch when you're walking". didn't even know this was an autism trait

Dancing is cope.
If you look weird (ugly) your dancing will look awkward no matter what.

Damn, you have a lot of people ignored

Damn, you have a lot of people ignored
Yes.

I’ve actually had foids complement my dancing. Just makes it more suifueling that I could probably get laid if I wasn’t ugly.
I had my singing complimented. Too spergy to do it when I'm not made to that was in high school when we were auditioning for our class singing and every guy had to sing alone to check if they are soprans or bass to place them properly. I finished and heard two foids say "wow" and "nice". Fake edit: Now I remember hearing some nice words about my singing again in 2013 by another foid. If I was a Chad, I would have been a singer most likely.

Yes.

I had my singing complimented. Too spergy to do it when I'm not made to that was in high school when we were auditioning for our class singing and every guy had to sing alone to check if they are soprans or bass to place them properly. I finished and heard two foids say "wow" and "nice". Fake edit: Now I remember hearing some nice words about my singing again in 2013 by another foid. If I was a Chad, I would have been a singer most likely.

View: https://youtu.be/9BiKSKO_OLA

either ur lying or idk

Dancing? It's not 1950s. Just be Chad and fuck them pussies.

Autism can be noticed just from speaking (monotonous) and movement.

I try to console myself that even if I had a normal face, with my level of autism I would still never had a girlfriend/wife.

:feelswhat:
foid
complements u
on ur dancing
:feelsEhh:
Similar situation for me. I'm a oldcel to, so this would've been late 90's early 2000s, so women were forced to interact with the local male population to some degree. I had a mixed race becky forcefully paired as my dance partner during dance class. She was nice to not act disgusted, but she couldn't mask her apprehension and lack of enthusiasm. We did the dance, she says "you're a good dancer" and that was the end of it.

It is clear that [Hitler] did not play any sport, never swam outdoors, did not ski, did not want to try riding and did not take a driver's license, even though he was very interested in cars. "Dancing is an unworthy occupation for a statesman," he said.

"All this is no good, Adolf," I replied, "Stefanie is fond of dancing. If you want to conquer her, you will have to dance around just as aimlessly and idiotically as the others." That was all that was needed to set him off raving. "No, no, never!" he screamed at me. "I shall never dance! Do you understand? Stefanie only dances because she is forced to by society on which she unfortunately depends. Once she is my wife, she won't have the slightest desire to dance!"

:feelsthink:

More on this pill in The Sewers.

Last edited:
holy FUCK I know exactly what you mean JFL my chad brother always mocks the way I move, saying I move like a penguin. Many of my classmates years ago also said I acted like a robot

holy FUCK I know exactly what you mean JFL my chad brother always mocks the way I move, saying I move like a penguin. Many of my classmates years ago also said I acted like a robot
Yep. Autists even move weirdly in normal situations, doing regular things. Dancing is simply the same just nightmare mode. It's fucking QWOP.

Dancing is so fucking cringe and retarded, jfl at thinking you're missing out on anything. It's incredibly primitive. It's no wonder that humans are called animals, we're just like our ape cousins.

Autism can be noticed just from speaking (monotonous) and movement.

I try to console myself that even if I had a normal face, with my level of autism I would still never had a girlfriend/wife.
fuck so its over then? I have both of these. And my dad too. One time my dad ran around and my mom said its weird, his upper body is disconnected from his lower half. Like a tank turret.
I am similar.

I can very much relate. can't dance for shit. people have commented on how my movements are "weirdly stiff, like your upper body doesn't even flinch when you're walking". didn't even know this was an autism trait

What we look like when we casually try to approach normies:
Robo

Dancing is just a mating ritual, and mating itself is the ultimate expression of nonverbal communication and motor skills.

Autism = over
What about dancing as a indicator for fighting capability?

i have no idea how to dance too

What about dancing as a indicator for fighting capability?

It is. It is.

Being able to dance well demonstrates you have intuitive control of your body, fine motor control, sense of balance, spacial awareness, environmental awareness and your movement can adapt itself to the movement of others and/or to music. Lots of great stand up fighters have great dancing skills (Anderson Silva, Vasyl Lomachenko).

The coordination/agility drills that all contact sports/field sports athletes have now adopted also look very much like elaborate dance routines. There is something primally impressive about a 230 pound muscled jock that is able to move his body quickly, with precision, efficiency and grace. Pure athleticism - which closely maps to martial combat success.

Basic shit above, expert shit below:

Demonstration of dancing skills in a club also signals low-inhib confidence and skill in bed.

Last edited:
It is. It is.

Being able to dance well demonstrates you have intuitive control of your body, fine motor control, sense of balance, spacial awareness, environmental awareness and your movement can adapt itself to the movement of others and/or to music. Lots of great stand up fighters have great dancing skills (Anderson Silva, Vasyl Lomachenko).

The coordination/agility drills that all contact sports/field sports athletes have now adopted also look very much like elaborate dance routines. There is something primally impressive about a 230 pound muscled jock that is able to move his body quickly, with precision, efficiency and grace. Pure athleticism - which closely maps to martial combat success.

Basic shit above, expert shit below:

Demonstration of dancing skills in a club also signals low-inhib confidence and skill in bed.

Ultimate dancepill.