Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Australia outdoes itself once again

What a fucking joke. If they want financial support they should get OFF the job market and marry.

Ultimate cuck country. Top runner anyway.

Daily reminder that women don't pay taxes

As if banning anime wasn't bad enough, Australia will now give females, and only eligible females, $5000 because of the pandemic :feelskek: Luckily it seems like the fund will run out quickly

Daily reminder the femicide is Based. Subhuman Men should just nihilismmaxx, we're expected to give the most but get the least out of this cucked soyciety. No more wagecucking for these ungrateful simps and whores, let it all burn :feelsree:

I'd say it's

1. United States (for exporting feminism to the world post WWII)
2. Sweden; what happens in Sweden happens elsewhere in the world 10 years later, and is such a meme country. Remember the snowplows.
3. Canada; obvious reasons, it's 2016 folks.
4. France; paternity tests are illegal, 'nuff said.
5. Australia; it's always pulling crap like this.

Runner up: Great Britain
Just read up on the snowplow thing, that's hilariously bad; lobotomy IQ idea.

Thank God I live in UK

Even tho it's poorer

And Canada is considering it as recent as 2018 2019. Like I said, Sweden is a glimpse into our girl-powered future dystopia.
So the thing that showed itself to be an immense fuck up, they want some too? My god man, morons abound.
Thank God I live in UK

Even tho it's poorer
So say all the trash that come here & bring the crime rate up jfl.

So the thing that showed itself to be an immense fuck up, they want some too? My god man, morons abound.

So say all the trash that come here & bring the crime rate up jfl.
Who Romanians and Poles? They white so it's good

Biracial women marry white men anyway and Blacks are gonna decline

Holy shit that's so fucking retarded. Why give this much money? Even with the blatant discrimination you still won't be able to fill all the requests.

This is way too retarded I don't believe it's real, I smell money laundering

Who Romanians and Poles? They white so it's good

Biracial women marry white men anyway and Blacks are gonna decline
Nah nah nah, talking about these second/third generation carribeans & Islamists that create a situation whereby you wouldn't wanna be around the area after dark or if you're not the same ethnicity.

Of course you have the chav problem but knives & acid is next level. Loud aggressive culture.
I'm from there and the government is so insanely fucked. Unsalvageable since a long time now. We need a hard reset.
How the hell do the the descendants of criminals end up with a cucked government lol. Shouldn't it be Mad Max style elections, thunderdome, 2 politicians enter, 1 man leaves.

Last edited:
Nah nah nah, talking about these second/third generation carribeans & Islamists that create a situation whereby you wouldn't wanna be around the area after dark or if you're not the same ethnicity.

Of course you have the chav problem but knives & acid is next level. Loud aggressive culture.
I agree, Pakis and Blacks aren't great but I live up North England, in my city we got hardly any

I agree, Pakis and Blacks aren't great but I live up North England, in my city we got hardly any
You lucky then, I grew up in Tottenham & now live in a county bordering London. It's a big improvement but I don't like being that close to the vermin as they spread.

You lucky then, I grew up in Tottenham & now live in a county bordering London. It's a big improvement but I don't like being that close to the vermin as they spread.
Lol, my area is 98% white, I haven't seen a non white in about 30 days

HAHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

5000 bucks only for existing? wow imagine if holes were really opressed

I'm lost for words. My hate is all depleted for today, I physically can't hate foids more than I already do. One day I will be blackpilled enough to face all shortcomings of this world stoically. For now, burn the west already.

Just LARP as a tranny and get free money theory

@Animecel2D how does it feel paying taxes to support jobless whores? Brutal

As if banning anime wasn't bad enough, Australia will now give females, and only eligible females, $5000 because of the pandemic :feelskek: Luckily it seems like the fund will run out quickly

This program is being carried out in New South Wales.
New South Wales is only one state in Australia and not the entirety of Australia though tbh

Last edited:
Over for males. Take away their copes, take away their money.
I hope the make the bettER choice when they reach a point where they have nothing left to lose.

What a fucking joke. If they want financial support they should get OFF the job market and marry.
Baaaaaaaaaaaaaased
I'd say it's

2. Sweden; what happens in Sweden happens elsewhere in the world 10 years later, and is such a meme country. Remember the snowplows.

UK should be in that list

Tutorial mode strikes again.

I'd say it's

hey Guess what... i have been here for like 5 minutes so please elaborate.

nuke australia they're just a cheap version of the british.

Shit like this is why I say that incels should contribute as little to society as possible

That stupid,if it was single mothers you could undestand a little but this is sex dicrimination.

No surprise here, Australia is the closest thing to a fascist society

No surprise here, Australia is the closest thing to a fascist society
Australia is female fascism. Worst type of fascism possible

Hole privilege strikes again.

How the hell do the the descendants of criminals end up with a cucked government lol. Shouldn't it be Mad Max style elections, thunderdome, 2 politicians enter, 1 man leaves.
once they stopped seeing themselves as minorities and they decided to integrate into UK colonial society they stopped being conservative and masculinized.

If the southern usa were to divide from the rest of the states today it would further liberalize as those white people wouldn't see themselves as a minority opressed by blacks and soy/new yorker whites like they are now, rather as an opressor to blacks that should act less right wing

Last edited:
Whitu Aussie Woke Finance BS onry

At one point, several years ago, Australia seemed like a nice option to move to. I started getting turned off to it as I met more and more Australians, and the majority of them are two faced or just plain assholes. I am so fucking glad I steered clear of that unbelievably cucked country.

Last edited: