Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Australia truly is Chadstralia.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Ignore the video title / subject matter - I don't see even see one sub-6 white male (I would say not even one sub-7 white male if some of the guys bothered looksmaxxing).

They even got a chang thrown into the mix at the 2 minute 27 second mark. Seriously that's about as good as it gets lookswise for Asian dudes is it not.

Can half white half aboriginal be chad?

@2:30

That asian guy can settle with a 3/10 landwhale (at the most).

Free my kangaroocel

I'm so glad that i don't have to live there, even though europe isn't that much better either.

why is every anglosphere country so feminized and cucked...

The best an ethnic can do with white foids is either post wall or landwhale tbh

They can't even date within their own race so fucked either way.

Guests: 72 - Hi cucktears :)

Chadstralia mogs everyone in the western continent.

The most low effort poster on this site. Literally all his posts where either quoting others or writing one or two word mini-sentences.
Oh right, yeah. I remember him being quite hard to understand. Speed is a hell of a drug.

Those femoids ugly

Insomniac is also a low-effort poster but is more careful than Ritalincuck. His posts are always no more than one sentence. Not enough to pin a ban on him for low effort, but the fact is that he added NOTHING to conversations.
Yo don't hate on my boy Insomniac. He and I are good friends irl.

Just joking, I barely know who that is ha

Insomniac is also a low-effort poster but is more careful than Ritalincuck. His posts are always no more than one sentence. Not enough to pin a ban on him for low effort, but the fact is that he added NOTHING to conversations.
I see your point.

Not surprised. We’ll be thrown into concentration camps in the next 5 years.

Those femoids ugly
True bro, i haven't seen one cute, adorable, devoted, loli waifu of culture who would play in the woods with me, in that video. It's a true shame ngl.

What a bunch of fucking assholes. This is the average Australian, prove me wrong:

It’s a degenerate shithole. If you’re not a chest thumping thugmaxxed ape, a foid or rich, you can kiss goodbye any chances of getting anywhere in life. If you are a facially deformed skeletal manlet like me your best bet is to off yourself ASAP. Most foids are descended from the whores of southern England, and it really shows when teen foids as young as 10 are sneaking out to parties fucking chadlets and dressing like complete skanks. Australia should be at the top of the list for nuking priority.

The apostrophise in the video title :feelstastyman:

When you have a good healthcare system, the children grow up better.

their ancestors were high T criminals (Australia use to be a penal colony of the British Empire) + a healthy outdoor lifestyle

They even got a chang thrown into the mix at the 2 minute 27 second mark. Seriously that's about as good as it gets lookswise for Asian dudes is it not.

Wow. An actual masculine Chang... those are rare as fuck.