Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Australian ricecel fathers 23 children by donating sperm in under 1 year. Now under investigation. Ricefuel for lifecels.

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★

Australia's unofficial most-prolific sperm donor - who has fathered 23 children in a year - is being investigated by authorities for creating too many offspring.

36164086-8989065-image-m-32_1606454402038.jpg

This ricecel found an ingenious way to spread his subhuman genetics. He's now under investigation because he created "too many offspring." JFL guaranteed if Chad did this he would be endlessly praised for his contribution to humanity. Time to sperm donormaxx buddy boyos.

Edit: Apparently he was donating through intercourse. JFL!!!

He said men donating outside clinics should think carefully, particularly if they were choosing to donate through intercourse.

Last edited:
Reminder that Chad would never be under investigation for "creating too many offspring"
jfl

Reminder that Chad would never be under investigation for "creating too many offspring"
jfl
He probably wasn't under investigation until authorities saw his picture.

I didn't know ricemen were even allowed to donate sperm.

I didn't know ricemen were even allowed to donate sperm.
This should be a green light for every ricecel on this forum to sperm donormaxx.

@ChinaCurry
@pp183
@PPEcel

If it were Chad he would get in trouble for being a male, but forgiveness would abound.

If it were Chad he would get in trouble for being a male, but forgiveness would abound.
Cope. Chad would be praised for being brave and heroic. This ricecel is under investigation.

I read a source that says that he was only allowed to have ten children, for ten households. But he kept donating his sperm because he was in high demand, but's that one source so Idk.

This is just the average Tyrone where I live.

I suppose aussie landwhale k-pop fans hungry for Changcum is lifefuel. If I were just 6 inches taller and had a better jawline I could be doing what Alan is doing.

Hopefully all his Hapa kids go ER

Under investigation for creating too many offspring. Jesus Christ.

I swear there is no unkiking the faggotry that is Australia

This is why rice men can't ever be incel. They're too much in demand.

That guy should be punished by death.

We all know how much his male offspring will suffer in this world. The average height of Vietnamese males is like 5'4 or even shorter. Also Vietnamese people, like other SEAs in general, are quite ugly.

They send petty drug dealers to death in Singapore because they cause mass suffering to the addicted.

This Asian dude caused unspeakable suffering by donating his sperm.

If I worked in a cumbank I'd make sure all those "prime" alpha seeds were actually subhumans.

You want a 6'4 white guy's cum? Okay sure...

Hopefully all his Hapa kids go ER
JFL. Out of the 23 children he's created the males are gonna suffer so much especially in a place like Australia where JBW isn't enough but you have to be a Giga-Chad too. The dating pool is nonexistent for male hapas

jfl
Brutal black pill. IIRC the man with the most confirmed children was some Berber chad

Edit: Apparently he was donating through intercourse. JFL!!!
what does that mean? I dont know shit about sperm donation

If I worked in a cumbank I'd make sure all those "prime" alpha seeds were actually subhumans.

You want a 6'4 white guy's cum? Okay sure...
This is actually a great idea! We should all strive to work at sperm banks. Switch out all the chad sperm for your own.

"donating through intercourse", how does one break into this business?

He's actually decent looking, I'm guessing he didn't disclose he was 5'6" or something and now the foids want to renege on the sperm donations :feelskek:

Oh god this chink has sired a whole hapa ER killsquad

Attachments

• supercel.JPG
    supercel.JPG
    72.1 KB · Views: 28

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6