Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Autism came from Denisovans (eastern neanderthal cousin)

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
What’s particularly interesting about the Denisovan addition to the human genome is its location. According to the researchers, the specific area of 16p11.2 they identified as being Denisovan in origin is part of a locus which “exhibits an enrichment of complex recurrent structural rearrangements, which predisposes humans to the second most common genetic cause of autism, accounting for ~1% of patients.” To be more specific, the Denisovan CNV is directly adjacent to the area of the chromosome where genes known to be associated with autism are.

Cope, it came from women having their first kid while too old.

Cope, it came from women having their first kid while too old.

My mom had me at 28. Sometimes I feel like I'm mildly autistic, even though I don't have all the tell-tale-signs and I've never been diagnosed

My mom had me at 28. Sometimes I feel like I'm mildly autistic, even though I don't have all the tell-tale-signs and I've never been diagnosed
28 is not too bad. Mine was 26.

My mom was 23, dad 27 and I have the spergs.

Suifuel for curries and seacels, they have the most denisovan admixture.

My mother was almost 40. OVER AT FERTILIZATION

Hundred years back, there was no autism whatsoever (12500 in 1 probability)

After vaccination autism exploded (127 in 1).. Autism is caused by mercury posioning on central nervous system

2016 studies

I am 100% european to my knowledge and my mom wasn't old.

Hundred years back, there was no autism whatsoever (12500 in 1 probability)

After vaccination autism exploded (127 in 1).. Autism is caused by mercury posioning on central nervous system

2016 studies
That could very well be it as well. It's without a doubt caused by something that happens a lot today and didn't happen a lot in the past.

If you think about it ER was half sea, and he was known for being autistic, but I've never seen a HK hapa go full autismo. I don't know I'm just pulling coincedences.
Idk about that, considering I turned out not fine and I'm the first child, whilst my sister (second and the last) turned out fine and is whoring herself.

Slavpilled again.

Most curries say from north have indo European ancestry( russian & Eastern European to be precise ) from father side So they carry neanderthal DNA but eastern & southern Indian have denisovan DNA....after so much mixing in subcontinent most curries have become low inhib gods & doesn't give a fck about Autism even if they are suffering from the disease....just send pics beach! I will show you my huge python.

That could very well be it as well. It's without a doubt caused by something that happens a lot today and didn't happen a lot in the past.
It's mostly heavy metal poisoning, specifically that affects central nervous system

Idk about that, considering I turned out not fine and I'm the first child, whilst my sister (second and the last) turned out fine and is whoring herself.
I'd suspect this has to do with the fact your sister is a woman and therefore lives on tutorial mode more than with the fact your mom was young when you were born or the fact your dad is older than her.

Autism is the next step in human evolution into a higher IQ, higher inhib, higher empathy being.

I'd suspect this has to do with the fact your sister is a woman and therefore lives on tutorial mode more than with the fact your mom was young when you were born or the fact your dad is older than her.
she's 15

Autism came from my subhuman genes

So I'm some sort of hapa, hmmmm..