Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autism = high prenatal testosterone

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
Interesting, any autisticcels here can confirm?

So youre calling me a fakecel? Lmao :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

My high prenatal T doesnt mean anything when I'm a manlet ethnic. Foids want tall white chads only.

My high prenatal T doesnt mean anything when I'm a manlet ethnic. Foids want tall white chads only.

did you read his post? He said looks. Little niglets don't have good looks

Cope. Autists suffer from high cortisol levels during puberty which inhibits their testosterone levels and the development of high-T traits. This is because despite being autistic, they are socialized as if they are normalfags, something that cannot work and causes immense anxiety and pain.

As a high functioning autist, I have effeminate, neotenous facial features and by no means lack perceptible awkwardness in social interactions.

High functioning autists, aka spergs, have no problem getting women since they have masculline features and aren't complete social retards.
I'm high functioning autist, yet i have social anxiety and i'm socially retarded.
Plus i look like a male, yet i'm not masculine enough to be considered a man. Or a "masculine" person.
Just "male"
never began

You masculinity mog me. If I had your looks, I'd run gansta game.

This is misdirection!

It's caused my mercury in vaccines.

Look up the charts of vaccine use and autism.

I'm high functioning autist, yet i have social anxiety and i'm socially retarded.
Plus i look like a male, yet i'm not masculine enough to be considered a man. Or a "masculine" person.
Just "male"
never began
yeah i have a low 2d:4d ratio but like only 7 inch wrists(average). probably stunted growth due to mouthbreathing and sleep apnea as well, since less gh gets secreted when you can't sleep well during childhood and puberty.