Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autism is a genuine death sentence.

NEETAndTidy

NEETAndTidy

STRIKE FIRST. STRIKE HARD. NO MERCY. COBRA KAIcel
-
There is no cure.

There is no "getting over it"

There is no "just hit the gym/hit a shower

We autists are fucked from birth. Even a decent looking autist is fucked because we're aliens and not really human.

I really just feel lost. I dont relate to other humans.
I feel like I'm my own species or something.

The worst feeling is when people say "but you seem so normal when we talk TEEHEE" TALK TO ME IRL. I HAVE THE SOCIAL ABILITIES OF A VEGTABLE.

NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I WORK OUT (IVE DONE IT)
NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I FASHIONMAXX (IVE DONE IT)
NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I SHOWERMAX (IVE DONE IT)

If you're not autistic then you still have a CHANCE

Not a big chance but if you're autistic its supremely over.

Now add on being a manlet/ugly/NEET

My life pretty much accumulates to a massive joke.

Just don't have autism bruh

U go to shrink and shiet? Mental health industry is all bullshit tbh
I see a psychiatrist for meds and a therapist to help with my autism/talk about my life with

Did you go to autism school like I did?

Autism is the invisible handicap.The brain is defective. Suicide rates in autism spectrum disorders are high for a reason.

It pisses me off when a fucking normie says something like
"Oh go hit the gym and work on your social skills dood".
How? how does one fight genetics and come out on top like these fucking cunts think? I can't even talk to people at my church and spend most of the time sitting in the corner on my phone. Normies need to live life as an autist and see how its really like.

Did you go to autism school like I did?
No didnt get diagnosed until I was 18.
Autism is the invisible handicap.The brain is defective. Suicide rates in autism spectrum disorders are high for a reason.
Tbh.
Did it help you? I think no incel feels connected to this world but not all incels are autistic

Did u ride the little bus bro?
The meds kinda help but they're mostly for anxiety/depression and insomnia

autism can break chad tbh unless chad is autistic for sports or lifting

I have never attempt to get tested because I am terrified of being diagnosed with it, meaning it will be well and truly over.

I have never attempt to get tested because I am terrified of being diagnosed with it, meaning it will be well and truly over.
I went to get tested when I was 18.

It's a heartbreaking diagnosis
autism can break chad tbh unless chad is autistic for sports or lifting
Autism can only break Chad if hes pretty damn autistic

Why u going church man its a mega cope
I go to Church just to get outta the house, I like it when they have their dinner nights where they go to restaurant or the movies or something like that. I also go so I have something to do on New Years, I just go there for the free food and to get outta the house.

I go to Church just to get outta the house, I like it when they have their dinner nights where they go to restaurant or the movies or something like that. I also go so I have something to do on New Years, I just go there for the free food and to get outta the house.
You can get the same experience without church.

Godfag tbh

I don´t want to be tested, but I know I´m somewhere on the spectrum.

It made me sad reading about aspies in denial who develop narcissism to protect themselves from NT people. I think many PUA´s are aspies.

I don´t want to be tested, but I know I´m somewhere on the spectrum.

It made me sad reading about aspies in denial who develop narcissism to protect themselves from NT people. I think many PUA´s are aspies.
I would agree tons of PUAs are on the spectrum

Sounds good tbh. Dont be retard next time sit on phone in corner..just socialize. Churchpeople are usually nice tbh

There should be surgery to eliminate Autism

Sounds good tbh. Dont be retard next time sit on phone in corner..just socialize. Churchpeople are usually nice tbh
I can never bring anything to my mind to talk to them about. It's autism dude.

I can never bring anything to my mind to talk to them about.
What about god and jesus? Damn nibba use u r brains :feelskek: they give u a whole fucking book to talk about dont they :soy:

What about god and jesus? Damn nibba use u r brains :feelskek: they give u a whole fucking book to talk about dont they :soy:
I have anxiety talking to people as well, whenever I do get into a conversation I get tense.

Just show off your shoe-game tbh
Femoids love some nice kicks

True

When the gov't gives autists living expenses forever, I think that's proof it's a genuine death sentence.

There is no cure.

We autists are fucked from birth. Even a decent looking autist is fucked because we're aliens and not really human.

The worst feeling is when people say "but you seem so normal when we talk TEEHEE" TALK TO ME IRL. I HAVE THE SOCIAL ABILITIES OF A VEGTABLE.

High iq

True

When the gov't gives autists living expenses forever, I think that's proof it's a genuine death sentence.
Exactly. Even they know it never began for autists.

Autistic Chads still receive compliments and IOIs daily.

This is coming from a sperg.

Autism probably won’t make you any less desirable to women in today’s tinder age but it definitely sucks in every other aspect.

As masteryoda said “there is no such thing as a bad boy behaviour/expression”.

That being said I can’t travel, live on my own or make cool friends all because of autism. If I was NT I’d be able to form social connections and move to SE Asia. I then could use my whiteness to get a 5.5/10 Viet girl. However I’m stuck with shitty jobs, nothing to do on my days off and unable to live on my own

I´m not talking about very mild forms of autism. Autism can be masked in such individuals and they are not incel.

But when your non-verbal communication is totally defective, that will ruin absolutely everything.

Just observe the typical PUA-students. Grown up men listening to neurotypicals who "coach" them about social behavior and interactions in the only language they can understand. Verbal binary language. Neurotypicals learned all this intuitively in primary school.

Then these autists will run after foids and use suprise and shock to help mask their lack of social skills. And some will be picked up by the police.

Autism is massively under-diagnosed.

Not really.

Looks are everything,if you have looks it doesn't matter how autistic you are

Have you heard the "just start a relationship with an autistic girl?"

Why not? How about...
1) Guys will date autists no problem. IE: an autistic girl doesn't have to stoop to dating a fellow autist.
2) There are far FAR less female autists than male. I don't know why, but them's the statistics!

Furthermore, looks matter more than personality. I remember a Louis CK bit - he's a bald, fat, ginger so women aren't attracted to him. Every time he pursues a woman it's always him trying to convince them to overlook his appearance and talk her into bed (or it was before he was famous).

So what's easier, becoming a super charismatic ugly guy, or becoming an autistic handsome guy? Answer: they're both impossible.

NO WOMEN WONT LIKE ME IF I SHOWERMAX (IVE DONE IT).
Haha, what does showermaxxing entail?

There is no cure.

But what is origine of autism...Ugly people in order to survive have to become autissts
Ugliness is the bigest problem.All the rest of problems just cinsequences of it.

But what is origine of autism...Ugly people in order to survive have to become autissts
Ugliness is the bigest problem.All the rest of problems just cinsequences of it.
Autism has existed for a long time. It wasn't recognized until recently

It really is bro. There is no chance I will ever find love or sex. I’m simply too autistic.

I’ve come to accept my autism over the years though. I can’t change it so why bother getting angry about it?

So what... I did not contradict myself.
Wasnt contridicting myself
It really is bro. There is no chance I will ever find love or sex. I’m simply too autistic.

I’ve come to accept my autism over the years though. I can’t change it so why bother getting angry about it?
Theres no reason to be angry. We are justified

So true. Am a 31yo, autistic manlet, ugly, NEET. I have everything maxxed all my life to no avail. I'm even an outcast here and amongst other autists.

Even worse is having a rare as fuck disorder no one knows about, but it's not that bad so you can still be expected to wagecuck and not get any government money and still being lonely as the disorder pretty much kills your SMV faster than an Arab kills himself with a bomb.