Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel autist makes joke, whiteknigts ruin his life

Deleted member 126

Deleted member 126

cockroach
-
>be autist
>work shitty dolar store job
>make a joke
>get attacked by whiteknights
>whiteknight uploads video on Youtube and Facebook
>gets hundreds of thousands of views and thousands comments humiliating autist
>get fired from dollar store job
>get another shitty job at gas station
>whiteknight finds your new workplace and gets you fired there as well

JFL

Damn the daughter learned an important lesson: "if you get your feelings hurt over a misunderstanding then ruin the life of the person that said it."

XD that worker should be happy he got fired from shitty dollar tree. It must be a hell hole serving the retarded american public. A friend of mine that worked at dollar tree would purposely say "happy holidays" instead of "merry Christmas" because he knew the retarded public would get so angry over it and they did. XD nuke the world already!

His face explains everything

brony subhuman autists like this can find min wage jobs but i dont even get an interview for one because my name is not white sounding :lul::lul::feelsrope:

brony subhuman autists like this can find min wage jobs but i dont even get an interview for one because my name is not white sounding :lul::lul::feelsrope:
He's not a brony. That's just what that redneck called him.

SPERG UPRISING NOW

NTFAGS HAVE OPRESSED US LONG ENOUGH

The comments are ragefuel. Normalfags are cruel.

Chad is probably going to be ravaging his daughter and making her drink his cum and piss in a few years, but he’s getting upset over a dumb joke.

The dude is clearly autistic and doesn’t understand social cues like me. This redneck inbred piece of shit should have filed a complaint with the manager, instead he has to go and make a big show and publicly shame a retard because he’s so fucking tough lmao.

If 6’4” Chad made the same joke, he’d be too pussy to confront him and it would get excused due to the Halo effect.

he literally has an mlp thing on his shirt
It's actually a Pokemon. The whiteknight got it wrong on purpose to be more insulting. It's like when normalfags call us gays instead of incels.

i saw this on 8/r9k/ some time ago

they doxxed the guy recording it iirc

I face palmed when I heard “you don’t joke around with women!”
Why oh why are rednecks such fucking white knights?? They take the gold in that

I face palmed when I heard “you don’t joke around with women!”
Why oh why are rednecks such fucking white knights?? They take the gold in that
Rednecks are just high testosterone soy boys, they have the same mentality about protecting “m’lady”.

That's how the Saints are born.
By the way the dad is a 5'10 manlet. If the clerk was a 6ft+ Chad, he would shut up.
Surprise surprise he's also a criminal (the dad obv):
In 2009 he was convicted for a third degree felony "Assault Causes Bodily Injury"
In 2010 arrested for BURGLARY OF HABITATION
In 2010 Bail Jumping and Fail to Appear Felony
And last year he was charged with interfere with emergency call with previous conviction — enhanced;

edit : I forgot how the youtube's comments are shitty. Le incel :soy: Le neckbeard :more_soy:

Last edited:
What was the joke?

I dont even understand why theyre upset.

Maybe its my autism. But he said nothing wrong
What was the joke?
Girls were buying pads. Austist says "do you need a bag?" They say "yes" he says "what are the neighbors gonna think"

I guess you just can't poke fun at a woman's menstrual cycle, period.

Normfilth disregarding autism "lmao like, autism like doesn't affect your social understanding at alll!!!"

This is pure sadism.
Is this even legal?

but let's be srs, that dude still seems to be fucked in the head tbhthb

americans are subhuman

what an overreaction. wonder what that boomer would think of her 12 year old foid getting used and abused by chad
SPERG UPRISING NOW

NTFAGS HAVE OPRESSED US LONG ENOUGH
ill ally with you as an NT

2bd932a9787c17bcb0acadbafa0f7aa198bc8c84 hq

Best thing that could happen to him tbh

This is solid proof for him to get autismbux and not have to work those shit jobs.

How to not get fucked by this fucked up conglomerate of humans:

-don't smalltalk normies
-don't joke with normies
-don't care for normies
-ignore normies
Is this even legal?
Only if you're an ugly lowstatus-sperg.

Last edited:
It really goes to show, how everyone in the west is a spoiled narcissistic sociopath.

So everyone knows of his address now? I guess spam takeout food calling until blacklisted would make up for what he did to that guy.

Honestly expected to feel bad but this autist but even after making a retarded joke to wrong audience he couldnt just say "I understand, sorry." And end the situation, he had to make it painfully clear to the guy that he didnt care. The guy honestly kinda had a right to be mad, I mean he was cursed with multiple daughters and now has to deal with this guy embarrassing him about it.
>Literal autist had it coming

0D81188C 9A41 4998 A8E4 96F7AB3BEB66

Fucking degenerate felon with his roastie wife.

Honestly expected to feel bad but this autist but even after making a truely retarded joke he couldnt just say "I understand, sorry." And end the situation he had to make it painfully clear to the guy that he didnt care. The guy honestly kinda had a right to be mad, I mean he was cursed with multiple daughters and now has to deal with this guy embarrassing him about it.
>Literal autist had it coming
The Autist didn’t think he did anything wrong, it was kind of a off color joke but I commonly get called rude or impolite and I never realize why until someone points it out and explains it to me. Someone yelling at me would just cause me to shutdown and become super defensive. That’s the only reason why I’m defending this Reddit posting soy boy autist, because I can sympathize with being a social retard.

View attachment 73146
Fucking degenerate felon with his roastie wife.

The Autist didn’t think he did anything wrong, it was kind of a off color joke but I commonly get called rude or impolite and I never realize why until someone points it out and explains it to me. Someone yelling at me would just cause me to shutdown and become super defensive. That’s the only reason why I’m defending this Reddit posting soy boy autist, because I can sympathize with being a social retard.
I get what you mean, but the guy kept repeating "I hear you" when the dad was pretty much demanding that he says he understands and when the other white knight told him to just fucking apologize he stood his ground like a retard and didnt just give in and say sorry to diffuse the situation, despite knowing the guy was filming and his job was at stake. This autist 100% had it coming

this faggot acting like his daughter is his gf or something...

Because I am sure that normies are able to live up their ultra draconian standards and have never ever made childish jokes.

Lack of normie self-awareness is ragefuel.

I get what you mean, but the guy kept repeating "I hear you" when the dad was pretty much demanding that he says he understands and when the other white knight told him to just fucking apologize he stood his ground like a retard and didnt just give in and say sorry to diffuse the situation, despite knowing the guy was filming and his job was at stake. This autist 100% had it coming
Is it clear that he knew he was being filmed?

Seems like a discretely held phone filming the whole thing

Is it clear that he knew he was being filmed?

Seems like a discretely held phone filming the whole thing
It seemed like he knew, but even if he didnt he knew his job was at stake and continued being a smart ass even when the manger pulled up.

What was the joke exactly?

What was the joke exactly?
I truly don't understand the joke. What does "what would the neighbors think" even mean? Why is it about the bag? Is it a reference to embarrassment from shopping at Dollar General? Or some sort of reference to hiding the purchase of tampons? If the latter, I still don't get the punch line...

I can't watch this vid he's too retarded to orient the video. My head is not on a swivel.

25yo chad gets to dick down your daughter on her period and you get angry over a guy making a harmless joke? Cuck. Bet the chad fucks his wife, too