Over4Mexicels

Officer
-
If I could I'd wear pajamas 24/7. Fuck jeans tbh :lul:

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
i get this but only with shoes tbh, it's like they never fit

always feeling uncomfortable clothes is definitely an OG autism trait though, close to feeling the urge to wave your hands around all the time

Over4Mexicels

Over4Mexicels

Officer
-

always feeling uncomfortable clothes is definitely an OG autism trait though, close to feeling the urge to wave your hands around all the time
me too

I use 2 pair of socks so it numbs the sensivity between the feet & the shoes' material

I've literally cried because of how uncomfortable I've felt with normie working clothes, of how such a stupid thing could break my psyche. I think it just accumulated with all the shit of being ugly/incel.

it's so over for us the mentally disabled cels

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogs me to Ajdovščina and back
-
I hate certain materials which are popular among normies.

Chris_Jones

Chris_Jones

An outcast among outcasts
-
This is so me. I hate jeans, and I wear shorts whenever possible (except for work and formal events).

Pigman

Pigman

Let’s All Riot
-
Yeah, all I wear is sweat pants and a T-shirt. I can’t stand jeans. When I wear them it feels like I’m being stung by a bunch of fire ants. It’s been literally years since the last time I’ve wore jeans, no joke.

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
@Blacktarpill
What is your stance on this ?

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
me too

I use 2 pair of socks so it numbs the sensivity between the feet & the shoes' material

I've literally cried because of how uncomfortable I've felt with normie working clothes, of how such a stupid thing could break my psyche. I think it just accumulated with all the shit of being ugly/incel.

it's so over for us the mentally disabled cels
having a poor mood amplifies all the bad things you feel

i have some light TMJ jaw pain and back pain but I never feel them if I'm reasonably happy

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
@Blacktarpill
What is your stance on this ?
I can wear soft stuff or a zentai. Usually tshirts plus a hoodie. I cant stand being barefoot and i cant stand wearing these short socks, they should be soft and long. I cant wear any kinds of sandals or sportive sneakers with weird foot support. I sometimes wear this weird syntetic trouser and it makes me feel really bad bec. it feels like its fucking my skin or something.
Why did you tagged me btw?

ReallyRice

ReallyRice

A blackpill a day keeps all delusions away.
-
I can wear soft stuff or a zentai. Usually tshirts plus a hoodie. I cant stand being barefoot and i cant stand wearing these short socks, they should be soft and long. I cant wear any kinds of sandals or sportive sneakers with weird foot support. I sometimes wear this weird syntetic trouser and it makes me feel really bad bec. it feels like its fucking my skin or something.
I see.
Obligatory measure to evaluate your self proclaimed hyper Neurotypicalness :what:
just memeing tbh.

tiredofthisshit

tiredofthisshit

life is a scam
-

Same I can't walk with shoes

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
Cant relate to this

Joelossus

Joelossus

21 y/o kv, NEETcel
-
Tbh, when i was little i would occasionally start to cry whenever i had to wear certain clothes. Because they would feel so fucking uncomfortable on my skin.
Damn bro, that sounds very autistic tbh.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
Instead of feel im very self conscious how clothes look on me, I would wear my dressing gown everywhere because I think it looks less bad on me

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
-
Yeah, all I wear is sweat pants and a T-shirt. I can’t stand jeans. When I wear them it feels like I’m being stung by a bunch of fire ants. It’s been literally years since the last time I’ve wore jeans, no joke.
Quit trying to wear your sister's skinny jeans bruh :forcedsmile:

Sans

Sans

Keçi Sikici
-
I hate jeans. Don’t think I’ve ever worn them. They’re ugly. Also, seeing girls in jeans is a major turn off.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
I can relate to this tbh

@Blacktarpill :ping:

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
I can relate to this tbh

@Blacktarpill :ping:
i already made a reply, you can see that im nt and i dont have this trait

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
-

needsolution

needsolution

Depressed
-
low inhib if you would

GoonCel

GoonCel

People Say I'm No Good
-
i usually dress nicely(jeans etc) and dont feel the same way like you do luckily

Dionysus

Dionysus

Luminary
-
jeans are care i wear sweat pants

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I fucking hate wearing pijamas or sweat pants all day, I don't know why normies love wearing them so much when they are at home I feel stupid wearing them. I like wearing jeans or things like that