Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistcel trait: All clothes & fabrics feeling uncomfortable

O

Over4Mexicels

Banned
-
If I could I'd wear pajamas 24/7. Fuck jeans tbh :lul:

i get this but only with shoes tbh, it's like they never fit

always feeling uncomfortable clothes is definitely an OG autism trait though, close to feeling the urge to wave your hands around all the time

always feeling uncomfortable clothes is definitely an OG autism trait though, close to feeling the urge to wave your hands around all the time

me too

I use 2 pair of socks so it numbs the sensivity between the feet & the shoes' material

I've literally cried because of how uncomfortable I've felt with normie working clothes, of how such a stupid thing could break my psyche. I think it just accumulated with all the shit of being ugly/incel.

it's so over for us the mentally disabled cels

I hate certain materials which are popular among normies.

This is so me. I hate jeans, and I wear shorts whenever possible (except for work and formal events).

Yeah, all I wear is sweat pants and a T-shirt. I can’t stand jeans. When I wear them it feels like I’m being stung by a bunch of fire ants. It’s been literally years since the last time I’ve wore jeans, no joke.

@Blacktarpill
What is your stance on this ?

me too

I use 2 pair of socks so it numbs the sensivity between the feet & the shoes' material

I've literally cried because of how uncomfortable I've felt with normie working clothes, of how such a stupid thing could break my psyche. I think it just accumulated with all the shit of being ugly/incel.

it's so over for us the mentally disabled cels
having a poor mood amplifies all the bad things you feel

i have some light TMJ jaw pain and back pain but I never feel them if I'm reasonably happy

@Blacktarpill
What is your stance on this ?
I can wear soft stuff or a zentai. Usually tshirts plus a hoodie. I cant stand being barefoot and i cant stand wearing these short socks, they should be soft and long. I cant wear any kinds of sandals or sportive sneakers with weird foot support. I sometimes wear this weird syntetic trouser and it makes me feel really bad bec. it feels like its fucking my skin or something.
Why did you tagged me btw?

I can wear soft stuff or a zentai. Usually tshirts plus a hoodie. I cant stand being barefoot and i cant stand wearing these short socks, they should be soft and long. I cant wear any kinds of sandals or sportive sneakers with weird foot support. I sometimes wear this weird syntetic trouser and it makes me feel really bad bec. it feels like its fucking my skin or something.
I see.
Obligatory measure to evaluate your self proclaimed hyper Neurotypicalness :what:
just memeing tbh.

Same I can't walk with shoes

Cant relate to this

Tbh, when i was little i would occasionally start to cry whenever i had to wear certain clothes. Because they would feel so fucking uncomfortable on my skin.
Damn bro, that sounds very autistic tbh.

Instead of feel im very self conscious how clothes look on me, I would wear my dressing gown everywhere because I think it looks less bad on me

Yeah, all I wear is sweat pants and a T-shirt. I can’t stand jeans. When I wear them it feels like I’m being stung by a bunch of fire ants. It’s been literally years since the last time I’ve wore jeans, no joke.
Quit trying to wear your sister's skinny jeans bruh :forcedsmile:

I hate jeans. Don’t think I’ve ever worn them. They’re ugly. Also, seeing girls in jeans is a major turn off.

I can relate to this tbh

@Blacktarpill :ping:

I can relate to this tbh

@Blacktarpill :ping:
i already made a reply, you can see that im nt and i dont have this trait

low inhib if you would

i usually dress nicely(jeans etc) and dont feel the same way like you do luckily

jeans are care i wear sweat pants

I fucking hate wearing pijamas or sweat pants all day, I don't know why normies love wearing them so much when they are at home I feel stupid wearing them. I like wearing jeans or things like that