Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel (Autistcels GTFIH) Probiotics can improve the symptoms of autism

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
"Opportunistic infections in the gut are a contributing factor for abdominal symptoms. Finegold, et al. found an overgrowth of many Clostridia yeast species in stool samples of autistic children compared to controls. Canadian researcher Derrick MacFabe et al. have shown in a rat model that propionic acid (PPA), a short chain fatty acid, is a neurotoxic byproduct of Clostridia fermentation. Administration of PPA to rats can cause brief, and reversible, autism-like behaviours. It is also elevated in the stool of autistic children. The above researchers maintain that the human microbiome influences behaviour, gene expression, and neurotransmitter function in individuals with autism. Adams J, et al. determined that those on the spectrum have higher levels of bifidobacteria species in the gut and lower levels of lactobacilli. (3) Also they found that there is a strong correlation between autism severity and degrees of gastrointestinal problems. Caregivers who administered probiotics to their children were surveyed and the outcome was a 48% decrease in diarrhea severity, and 52% decrease in constipation severity. Decreases in ASD symptoms were reported by 88% of caregivers. (6) This was after 21 days of treatment with Lactobacillus rhamnosus species."

source: http://treatautism.ca/2017/10/31/probiotics-in-autism/

tldr: autism is caused by imbalance of bacteria in the intestines (microbiota), just eat more yogurt, cheese, kefir, kimchi, etc

probiotic bacteria in amounts of 900 billion live bacteria per day for the first month, followed by 450 billion per day for the next five months of the study.
That's a lot of yogurt

nt's are low iq drones

Just eat more cheese bro

JUST TAKE THE VACCINE GOY!
Pixel jewgif

"Causing autism, one shot at a time..."

over for lactose intolerant autistcel

also say that eliminating gluten helps. since i live in the third world there is no gluten free food culture, say that with a year without gluten your autism levels decrease dramatically.

I like yoghurt so I will eat more of that

Lifefuel for me potentially, I fucking love fermented foods & have IBS + autism.
Although it's probably cope to think that a simple change in diet's gonna automatically fix all your problems.

You seen the prices for fecal transplant? Thousands of pounds to take someone's lab treated shit & stick it up your arse.

Healthcare isn't about wellbeing but milking money.
Lifefuel for me potentially, I fucking love fermented foods & have IBS + autism.
Although it's probably cope to think that a simple change in diet's gonna automatically fix all your problems.
The problem is getting the bacteria past the harshness of the gut acid, stick the cheese up yer arse lol, if only it were that easy.

Last edited: