Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistcels - have you ever unintentionally offended a normie by being too honest?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I have. It's the main reason why I'm extremely quiet and very careful with normies. I have to be sure they won't lose their shit on me because of a misinterpreted statement or question. Many times in the past, I have been told off by foids and almost hit by high-tier normie betas.

When I was younger, yes. But as I'm getting older, I'm trying to be more low-inhib and do it intentionally. Usually when some fucktard is bothering or annoying me.

Yeah. I remember when I was in high school and our assignment was an experiment on reaction time, I said the differences between men and women were probably because of differences in brain structure but when I said that to our teacher (who came over demanding to see what work I'd actually done) it must have unintentionally come across as sounding like something that would be said on this website and she glared at me. Took me a while after to realise why she looked at me so uncomfortably.

Yes in fact I was actually cringing at a memory of this today.

In the past, until one day I realized that honesty is bullshit. It was the same day that I realized that all morality is bullshit, just a social construct introduced by the elite to dupe the weak and the gullible into cucking themselves and giving up resources for free. Since then I basically decided to become the same as all of the human scum around me, as disgusting as it was. Sadly I'm not as good at it as they are, lying, cheating, taking advantage of others, it is not instinctual for me like it is for them, so the most I can manage is being able to defend myself somewhat.

I attended a celebration party with coworkers long ago. I was in good mood, so I was low inhib. One of my coworker introduced me to his wife. She was tiny AF. I felt like not hiding my amusement. The guy was, I thought, the kind of guy that can have a very attractive wife, but he had this shrinked model. She wasn't a dwarf or anything, but still very short.
I was a dick that night : I said several times "your wife is small" in front of both of them. I'm pretty sure I was smiling, if not laughing.

Deep down, I suppose I was being mean because I was single and not especially happy about it.

I'm not autistic, and my honesty offends everyone. It's not even what I say, it's what I don't say. I can't be fake even if I wanted to, as I see through my own lies.

I did aswell.
It was quite funny, his normo reaction.
So unaware it pains me.

No I don't have the same symptoms as stereotypical autism

I'm not even autistic,but yes ai have.
I once told a girl that women are weaker and she lost her shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back