Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Autistic celibates: embrace your sociopathic shadow

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
It is no coincidence that sociopathic traits, whether expressed in the most brutish hoodrats (like Obama) or the most refined capitalists (like Drumpf), is what's conducive to success in this soyciety, either contemporaneously or posthumously.

It used to be that autistic men would join a religious order and get taught the ways of God by schizophrenic gurus, but now the gurus are all psychopathic, and their deity is the Devil, and we must reach into the confines of our subconscious to find the traits that most accord with them.

This does not preclude NEETdom, as there is nothing a psychopath loves more than parasitism, but autistic NEETs need to get to the point where they no longer feel any shame over their condition.

Last edited:
You are letting your neuroticism get the best of you, friend.

You have yet to meet your sociopathic shadow and allow his seed into your stomach, where it will ferment and grow.
don't know about that , i was just scared of @2340922 collecting my info :feelshaha:

There is nothing I love more than being a neet

I very autism
tbh

But as autists, we are extremely complicated, much more so than the average normgroid.

We have more active brain cells (due to a slower rate of neuronal death), and a much more 'partitioned' brain (due to a smaller corpus callosum).

So embracing the repressed, sadistic elements of our personaliteehees and achieving psychological synthesis takes on a special importance.

There is nothing I love more than being a neet
Based ngl.

As for myself, I still have a great sense of shame over who I am. And it is only exacerbated by the fact that this psychopathic soyciety is built on exploiting the neuroticism of the masses, whether through the chains of sexual desire or wageslavery.

I need to cast off these chains along with the limbs they are attached to, so that I no longer feel the need to either stand up (status, literally meaning "standing" as with one's legs), or masturbate to my traumas while I sit down (as with one's hands).

Last edited:
Based. I am proud of being a NEET.

UNLIMITED POWER

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back