Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious "Autistic" chad on 4chan claims to be hit on a lot but ultimately rejected, is this LARP or not?

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Imagine looking like this and messing things up. Dude literally just goes out and "puts himself out there" (like bluepillers say) and gets numbers and dates thrown at him

I think this might be just a LARP/shitpost/brag. When you're this good looking you have to be seriously mentally ill and dysfunctional to get rejected this often

I mean come the fuck on, wouldn't a girl at least try to have a one night stand with him? I call bullshit.

To the mods, this isn't meant to be cherry picking or chad worship btw. I want to see what other people think of this.

Chadrejectswomen

must be 5'6 or has the worst eyes the world has ever seen.Assuming this isn't larp that is

Damn I feel so sorry for him, it must feel terrible to have people show interest in you despite not wanting it. Poor soul...

He is a fucking larping faggot

And I have to add: if people like this post on 4chan then no fucking wonder their advice is completely retarded and their posts are completely unrelatable. Where the fuck did all the ugly and giga manlets go? Are they all here exclusively or what?
Damn I feel so sorry for him, it must feel terrible to have people show interest in you despite not wanting it. Poor soul...
lol

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

I knew a guy like that but he was 19

Over

Of course it's larping, it's 4chan.

I knew a guy like that but he was 19

View attachment 338064
I remember that post, quality post. I've known 2-3 weird/awkward/clueless chads/chadlites but they all eventually lost their virginity because women kept throwing themselves at them

Do you know what became of this guy?

I remember that post, quality post. I've known 2-3 weird/awkward/clueless chads/chadlites but they all eventually lost their virginity because women kept throwing themselves at them

Do you know what became of this guy?
Brutal. I hung out with a chadlite once, but not mentalcel. He was talking to like tons of girls and stuff, but he was a nice bloke tbh

Based

He moved away for college and I haven't seen him since. He's 20 now. I doubt he ascended though. He was just too autistic.
He even knew who ER was and regularly talked about how he hates women. Never specifically mentioned incels though. Still, i'm kinda paranoid he's on here jfl.

He moved away for college and I haven't seen him since. He's 20 now. I doubt he ascended though. He was just too autistic.
He even knew who ER was and regularly talked about how he hates women. Never specifically mentioned incels though. Still, i'm kinda paranoid he's on here jfl.

I’m sure if a Chad went ER foids would thirst over him jfl

Imagine looking like this and messing things up. Dude literally just goes out and "puts himself out there" (like bluepillers say) and gets numbers and dates thrown at him

I think this might be just a LARP/shitpost/brag. When you're this good looking you have to be seriously mentally ill and dysfunctional to get rejected this often

I mean come the fuck on, wouldn't a girl at least try to have a one night stand with him? I call bullshit.

To the mods, this isn't meant to be cherry picking or chad worship btw. I want to see what other people think of this.

View attachment 338060

View attachment 338061

Lmfao. He's not even being rejected.

Girls have shamelessly approached for me for sex at parties, but I freeze like a deer in the headlights and basically just say nothing or run away.

Cockblocking yourself is not rejection.

His spiel is basically:
"I'm too shy to have sex" which is frankly ludicrous and laughable.

If that's his problem then it makes sense he's a virgin. The problem is on his end. Most women aren't just going to rape him. He said he even got approached for sex and he "froze up."

My advice for him would be "just have sex" literally.

His spiel is basically:

If that's his problem then it makes sense he's a virgin. The problem is on his end. Most women aren't just going to rape him. He said he even got approached for sex and he "froze up."

Only excuses Chads have to be incels are
=> Retarded
=> Sexual trauma when they were kids

A Chad claiming incel and not having one or the other mentionned above is just flexing

imagine having the best earthly gift possible and then squander it in the most autistic way possible.Shit i want to rope.

His spiel is basically:

I honestly think he's one of the rare few people who'd benefit from the "be confident" and "put yourself out there" bluepilled advices. If he's for real, all he needs is to either grow some balls or just get enough exposure so a woman tries to fuck or date him despite how autistic he is

tx for not giving me a warning :feelsmage:

Damn this guy must be legit then. He really must be on the spectrum for real.

What a waste of a vessel, this is why we need folks like Cho and ER. no shit it's a LARP but faggots like this actually exist

imagine having the best earthly gift possible and then squander it in the most autistic way possible.Shit i want to rope.
He had a shit upbringing. There were rumours that his dad molested him when he was a kid. Don’t know true that is though.

lifefuel if true I hope this fucking faggot dies a virgin and hates himself for it.

I hate good looking men and get joy out of their faliures. All good looking men should be castrated and suffer.

if this guy was sub5 ugly, I'd feel bad for him. However, since he's a good looking chadlite/chad, I have nothing but hate for him.

I honestly think he's one of the rare few people who'd benefit from the "be confident" and "put yourself out there" bluepilled advices. If he's for real, all he needs is to either grow some balls or just get enough exposure so a woman tries to fuck or date him despite how autistic he is

tx for not giving me a warning :feelsmage:

Damn this guy must be legit then. He really must be on the spectrum for real.
I haven't been on 4chan in a while, but since it got normieized are there females out in the open posting there? Wouldn't surprise me if one was trying to get on his dick or get his contact info in that thread. What a retard.

I haven't been on 4chan in a while, but since it got normieized are there females out in the open posting there? Wouldn't surprise me if one was trying to get on his dick or get his contact info in that thread. What a retard.
Several people in the thread called him hot and one person asked to marry him. It's semi common to see people claiming or hinting at being female posters. But there are also TONS of trannies there so who knows

Several people in the thread called him hot and one person asked to marry him. It's semi common to see people claiming or hinting at being female posters. But there are also TONS of trannies there so who knows
Lol, called it. Literally everywhere he goes is an ascension opportunity. "b-b-b-but I'm too shy!

He had a shit upbringing. There were rumours that his dad molested him when he was a kid. Don’t know true that is though.
That explains a lot. Some people just shut down their sexuality completely after being molested as a child. He's probably afraid deep down.

It's simple, he's volcel. Probably won't settle for anything less than Margot Robbie tier foids.

fake and gay
He is a fucking larping faggot
this guy is undeniably larping faggot. there was Chad with diaper game on tinder and foids still want him
lifefuel if true I hope this fucking faggot dies a virgin and hates himself for it.

I hate good looking men and get joy out of their faliures. All good looking men should be castrated and suffer.

if this guy was sub5 ugly, I'd feel bad for him. However, since he's a good looking chadlite/chad, I have nothing but hate for him.
BÆŠËD fuck good looking men and their worthless whores

Larping is a professional sport on 4chan.

His spiel is basically:

Imagine getting opportunities at sex, dismissing it and then complain on the Internet about how you don';t have sex. Braindead or mentally ill indeed.

Imagine getting opportunities at sex, dismissing it and then complain on the Internet about how you don';t have sex. Braindead or mentally ill indeed.
Some bluepillers and foids actually accuse us of doing this or "not giving the normal looking girl a chance" as if we're being hit on daily

>4chan nigger naming himself as Chad

another humblebrag failed normalfaggot larping

It's 4chan, it's definitely LARP.

Sounds like a larp tbh

im assuming this is a larp or his dick is the size of a peanut

It's almost certainly attention whoring. I'm not necessarily doubting that he got rejected because foid standards are ridiculous and this guy might be extremely aspie, but he's still probably just compliment fishing.

I don't browse 4chan much anymore but these types would always be on /fit/, /r9k/ (which apparently is full of trannies now) posting as if they weren't sure what their problem was, and yet would always include a selfie like they didn't know what they were doing jfl. Then they get dozens of (You)s and that releases some dopamine, they get their reward, repeat...

It's almost certainly attention whoring. I'm not necessarily doubting that he got rejected because foid standards are ridiculous and this guy might be extremely aspie, but he's still probably just compliment fishing.

I don't browse 4chan much anymore but these types would always be on /fit/, /r9k/ (which apparently is full of trannies now) posting as if they weren't sure what their problem was, and yet would always include a selfie like they didn't know what they were doing jfl. Then they get dozens of (You)s and that releases some dopamine, they get their reward, repeat...
Spot on jfl, you even guessed the board

If he's turbo aspie i guess i could see him getting rejected several times, but he's clearly lightyears ahead of us in looks and in terms of attracting women, he's going to get laid at some point for sure

Either larping or horrible eye area most likely a midget

View attachment 338060

View attachment 338061
he is just super picky let me guess its like a reverse foid situation, dude is literally holding out for stacey or death