Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Autistic foid has more sex than you (autistic cels stay away please)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
So, while the average autistic man will be jerking off in front of a screen forever, this slut is fucking a 6" 5 Chad (she said than in the min 4:30)

she could be blind, deaf, autisitc, missing an arm, and still have chad

It’s only gonna get worse

Pussy pass wins again no shock there.

For anyone reading this comment considering trying to talk to an autistic foid. Don’t do it. They’re the exact same/worse as a regular foid.

Nothing new. I've seen the statistics. Autism is on par with depression, and being comatose, in terms of how it affects females SMV; In other words, not at all.

So, while the average autistic man will be jerking off in front of a screen forever, this slut is fucking a 6" 5 Chad (she said than in the min 4:30)

I remember when I used to think ted talk were high-IQ

For anyone reading this comment considering trying to talk to an autistic foid. Don’t do it. They’re the exact same/worse as a regular foid.

autistic foids are fucking horrible to deal with for sure, way worse than neurotypical foids

6'5 ahbhahahahahaaabhabhabhabahbahahhahahahahbahahahahahhahaha
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

6'5

SHES FAT AND UGLY

AND STILL GETS A TOP 0.1% HEIGHT

"JUST GET AN AUTISTIC GF BRO":soy:

@Colvin76 @Atavistic Autist @VirginAutistManlet @universallyabhorred we done

Her NT looksmatch posts on here. Her autist looksmatch roped a long time ago.
Nothing new. I've seen the statistics. Autism is on par with depression, and being comatose, in terms of how it affects females SMV; In other words, not at all.

I posted this thread a while ago in a thread about whether autism affects females:

Warning: Potential Sui fuel:

I asked after having a drink in a bar (on my own, a weekend cope). It was quiet but there was an adult foid in there, autistic as fuck, she was literally dressed like a plastic troll, had a doll clutched in her hand (seriously) and was constantly walking up and down the bar incoherently quoting the Big Bang Theory and ranting about stuff in general and talking gibberish. She was clearly hugely autistic (I say that as someone on the spectrum who can easily spot it) This foid ngl had a boyfriend with her who while struggling to keep her in line was buying her fucking drinks. Don't know if it was a Tinder date or a genuine boyfriend but if that autist was a man there's no way he'd ever get a date in his entire life.

Clown world.

Last edited:
JFL they always talk about how autism is a gift or how it doesn't bother them in life.Try being autistic male then talk to me

Even a down's sidrome or amoutee foid can get a normie bf it's literally been proven.Tutorial mode at it's finest

6'5 ahbhahahahahaaabhabhabhabahbahahhahahahahbahahahahahhahaha
:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

6'5

SHES FAT AND UGLY

AND STILL GETS A TOP 0.1% HEIGHT

"JUST GET AN AUTISTIC GF BRO":soy:
she had a great personality m'okay?

her looksmatch is hanging by a noose alone in his room right now.

fucking clown world

Her male counterpart is an urn filled with ashes.

she could be blind, deaf, autisitc, missing an arm, and still have chad
foids literally cannot lose no matter how hard they try to.

I really dislike that. :feelswhat: She should get rejected by society.

Yep, it's true. Autistic foids are giga whores (just not for their mentalmatches).

But maybe it's good thing that they will procreate and spread non-NT genes. This means a perpetual supply of hERoes tbhngl.

Just have a hole theory.