Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Autistic foid talking about anime, already has hundreds of orbiters

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
JFL if you think being NT matters, she could be a fucking schizo 2/10 and would still mog you.
Guarantee you if this was a sub5 male they would say "oh that's why you are an incel, you can only talk about anime!!"
They even had to disable the comments to prevent "harassment"

Honestly fuck this cunt I wish I could get attention for just liking anime, I bet she'll be an twitch thot in a few years.
She's not even good about drawing and posts cringe ass fucking videos in her instagram, still has thousands of followers, how is this not a huge evidence the game is rigged? How can we fucking compete when no matter how hard the lost the genetic lottery they still get a wonderful life and even if we get good genetic lottery we still have to make some effort
fuck this world it is a piece of shit

Last edited:
foids cant lose/suffer from autism only males, man just fuck this shit world... also not a single second

fuking disgusting. foids dont deserve to watch anime tbh. she also has asymmetrical eyes like me, however this is not a disadvantage because she is female

and I'm not devoting any time to watch that.

most foids who claim to like anime are sluts who want to show up and get the attention of otakus orbiter, who are usually lonely and sad or cucks; she just wants to look cute and show that she's different for being autistic, but would her dislike for you if you want to share her interests with her; foids are hateful, being autistic is just part of the mask to make yourself vulnerable: No one cares if I like anime and I am what I am, she would never like any autisticel, she would not be girlfriend of Lux, so punish her, i dont like her, i dont like foids who watch anime, i dont like, whatever, she is bad, this is the worse type, and this clothes makes it all worse, and Lux being depressed? worse than being a worshiped foid, orbiters are guilt of this

Last edited:
What does it mean "JFL if you think being NT matters"? She is a female, we are not. On this basis looks don't matter too, because ugly females can get tons of sex.

I hate these girls who claim to like male/incel/nerd hobbies like video games and anime.

Autism on foids and guys with Chad features ---- only a minor inconvenience.

Because they think they have a chance. Liking anime makes her seem relatable, approachable. Not like all the other women who scorn you. No not like them bimbos. Jfl take the blackpill.

and I'm not devoting any time to watch that.
just 1 second please
What does it mean "JFL if you think being NT matters"? She is a female, we are not. On this basis looks don't matter too, because ugly females can get tons of sex.

Stop coping
most foids who claim to like anime are sluts who want to show up and get the attention of otakus orbiter, who are usually lonely and sad or cucks; she just wants to look cute and show that she's different for being autistic, but would her dislike for you if you want to share her interests with her; foids are hateful, being autistic is just part of the mask to make yourself vulnerable: No one cares if I like anime and I am what I am, she would never like any autisticel, she would not be girlfriend of Lux, so punish her, i dont like her, i dont like foids who watch anime, i dont like, whatever, she is bad, this is the worse type, and this clothes makes it all worse, and Lux being depressed? worse than being a worshiped foid, orbiters are guilt of this
Why do you speak of yourself in third person

She's fucked up

fuking disgusting. foids dont deserve to watch anime tbh. she also has asymmetrical eyes like me, however this is not a disadvantage because she is female
If you were born with an extra X chromosome. You would have had every ricecel orbiting you. While you would guzzling down white semen from white chads cock

i would if she was virgin

How many times do I have to say it

WOMEN CANNOT HAVE AUTISM, THEY'RE ALL ATTENTION WHORES
ONLY MALES CAN HAVE AUTISM

The hole is perfectly ok.

I hope she dies painfully

she is just some random slut with de le *quirky* antics and shit taste in anime like every other e girl on the block.

This bitch is acting. But it doesn't matter. There's no shortage of men who'd die to get into her pants.

JFL this one is so high functioning compared to actual females with autism. JFL they all still get beta orbiters but this one is like in the top 10% of the spectrum. It can be sooo much worse than this one.

not a single second

3/10 foid at my school is into animu and all kinds of weird shit and still gets orbiters, the suffering has no end for a sub8 male

JFL this one is so high functioning compared to actual females with autism. JFL they all still get beta orbiters but this one is like in the top 10% of the spectrum. It can be sooo much worse than this one.
It's top 5% I think. Or maybe top 1%. It's amazing how good her body language is, when I was her age I could only dream of pretending so well. She is either REALLY high functioning or she spends hours every day trying to imitate gestures and articulations of normies.
She is also crazy good at holding eye contact. JFL. Is she even autistic at all?

JFL if you think being NT matters, she could be a fucking schizo 2/10 and would still mog you.
Guarantee you if this was a sub5 male they would say "oh that's why you are an incel, you can only talk about anime!!"
They even had to disable the comments to prevent "harassment"

View attachment 148876

View attachment 148877

Honestly fuck this cunt I wish I could get attention for just liking anime, I bet she'll be an twitch thot in a few years.
She's not even good about drawing and posts cringe ass fucking videos in her instagram, still has thousands of followers, how is this not a huge evidence the game is rigged? How can we fucking compete when no matter how hard the lost the genetic lottery they still get a wonderful life and even if we get good genetic lottery we still have to make some effort
fuck this world it is a piece of shit

this thing has 6'5 chads willing to fist-fight you over it in 2019

It's top 5% I think. Or maybe top 1%. It's amazing how good her body language is, when I was her age I could only dream of pretending so well. She is either REALLY high functioning or she spends hours every day trying to imitate gestures and articulations of normies.
She is also crazy good at holding eye contact. JFL. Is she even autistic at all?
Nope not at all. She’s like 10% autistic 90% Nt. This is a success story. This video is survivor ship bias. I’ve heard of autistic females in the asylum and they can’t keep eye contact for shit.

Over for all men
my colleague got beat up at university because a roided meathead thought he was talking to his ex romantically, not just as a fellow student

"The 27 year old has only had one long term relationship"

Funny how they say ONLY one yet pretend incels should be totally fine with having ZERO relationships at that age.

Also JFL at that 22-year-old girl, she looks like she's so old she could be his mother. Legit looks like a 42 year old. Women really do age like shit.

"The 27 year old has only had one long term relationship"

Funny how they say ONLY one yet pretend incels should be totally fine with having ZERO relationships at that age.

Also JFL at that 22-year-old girl, she looks like she's so old she could be his mother. Legit looks like a 42 year old. Women really do age like shit.
Keep in mind he's not even close to a Chad tbh, but his below average looks are enough to get hordes of foids looking for him, only reason why he couldn't get any is because he was too autistic to even accept their approach. He also has fucking TOURETTES

Keep in mind he's not even close to a Chad tbh, but his below average looks are enough to get hordes of foids looking for him, only reason why he couldn't get any is because he was too autistic to even accept their approach. He also has fucking TOURETTES

He still NT-mogs me.

I'm gonna sound like a party pooper here and say I have no idea why you're bitching. Shes like perfect match for me or most people here with social interaction issues. Shell understand where were coming from because shes in the same boat. On top of that imo shes kinda cute.

I'm gonna sound like a party pooper here and say I have no idea why you're bitching. Shes like perfect match for me or most people here with social interaction issues. Shell understand where were coming from because shes in the same boat. On top of that imo shes kinda cute.
Sorry bud but I have to call you out on your cope. "she understands me" is exactly the mentality that allows twitch thots to prevail, "oh she's a gamer/autistic/weeb like me, better orbit her"
She doesn't understand you because she's a foid, that's it, even if she's autistic she has a lot of people constantly raising her confidence and making her feel comfortable enough to interact with everyone. Meanwhile the average autistic man gets isolated because not one gives a shit about him.

Hahahahaha, you are so naive. Very bluepilled still.

my colleague got beat up at university because a roided meathead thought he was talking to his ex romantically, not just as a fellow student
JFL at gymfags and roiders they are the most low IQ