Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic Incel causes normies watching "Joker" to flee the theater

B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
mrTQhnM.png

fucking pussies

I bet he wasn't doing anything like that, I bet he just laughed in some parts of the movie that he wasn't supposed to laugh or normies would think he was a weird, and now they invented all this bullshit about him just to validate their hate against him.

Last edited:
I bet he wasn't doing anything like that, I bet he just laughed in some parts of the movie that he wasn't supposed to laugh or normies would think he was a weird, and now they invented all this bullshit about him just to validate their hate against him.
Definitely.
Normies want incels to look like the bad guys

So just some nigga annoying normies watching the Joker movie is enough proof to say that incels are dangerous and terrorists. Fuck the media kek

Crazy people exist, and we don't even know if he is an incel.

Don't know what he hoped to accomplish by doing that

Ngl doing this is actually retarded.
As retarded as saying to airport officers you have a bomb beneath your shirt.

Panicking normies could've literally stomped him to death there.

lol did they have to say he was white and middle aged?
like that makes any difference.

He looks like a nice dude. Normies are probably just exaggerating

Could this Joker hysteria mark the end of movie theaters ?
I mean, they already don't make much sense anymore. They are remnants of an area where home cinema and broadband internet didn't exist.
The movie industry had some reasons to keep using them I guess, but if people can't even watch a movie in peace in theaters, it's not going to be long until they give up and wait for the digital release.

America is crazy man.

You're literally not allowed to be a white middle aged man anymore unless you go full soy or change your gender.

So just like the Joker? Because in the movie he also laughed in "inappropriate" times and this made the normalfags around him go apeshit.

You're literally not allowed to be a white middle aged man anymore unless you go full soy or change your gender.

Brutal.
Just imagine how society will be like in 20 years from now, when a 20 year old incel will be a middle-aged 40-year-old-white man himself.
Literally worse than dystopian societies from dystopian science-fiction movies.

So just like the Joker? Because in the movie he also laughed in "inappropriate" times and this made the normalfags around him go apeshit.
Exactly like that, I remember one time in high school when my sociology teacher was talking about the environment creating the man, she was talking about those kids that grow up thinking they are animals, when she talked about the birdy boy flapping his imaginary wings I started to laugh uncontrollably and I'm almost laughing right now thinking about it, the normies in my class just looked at me and thought I was weird and started to spread rumours about me, I think the same thing happened with him.

Exactly like that, I remember one time in high school when my sociology teacher was talking about the environment creating the man, she was talking about those kids that grow up thinking they are animals, when she talked about the birdy boy flapping his imaginary wings I started to laugh uncontrollably and I'm almost laughing right now thinking about it, the normies in my class just looked at me and thought I was weird and started to spread rumours about me, I think the same thing happened with him.

It's brutal AF if you consider that just having a non-normie sense of humor and laughing at/about times and things normies don't laugh is enough to creep and freak them out.

The beta uprising has begun.

JFL HAHAHA , very based

Just pee yourself

I think this should be normalized. It would make things more fun. We can sperg out together.

Oh, oh, oh Nice. That is pretty nice.

What a joker he is!

jfl the cucks are terrified

Could this Joker hysteria mark the end of movie theaters ?
I mean, they already don't make much sense anymore. They are remnants of an area where home cinema and broadband internet didn't exist.
The movie industry had some reasons to keep using them I guess, but if people can't even watch a movie in peace in theaters, it's not going to be long until they give up and wait for the digital release.
I don't understand the point of them myself. They're not just a remnant from an era that was technologically different but also socially. Even your regular joe nowadays is way too awkward and easily irritated to willingly sit in a large room filled with strangers so why would it be any different for watching films? People today are too used to enjoying things on their own in a quiet room to 'share' a film with a large crowd that could ruin the atmosphere at any minute.
I myself have never been to the cinema and probably never will in the future either. I don't need to hear crying babies or kissing couples in the background of a movie.

I live in Ny.. JFL

They're not just a remnant from an era that was technologically different but also socially. Even your regular joe nowadays is way too awkward and easily irritated to willingly sit in a large room filled with strangers so why would it be any different for watching films? People today are too used to enjoying things on their own in a quiet room to 'share' a film with a large crowd that could ruin the atmosphere at any minute.

It's the same with clubs, bars, and even restaurants. That clubs are dead (or at least dying and already funnily smelling) is a mainstream observation you can read in dozens of mainstream articles. And I feel as if restaurants are dying as well in favor of various types of diners. Like, today you can buy super expensive hipster burgers ... in what is basically an expensive take-away diner. But as restaurants don't offer a drive-through, nor a delivery-service and often not even a convenient to pick up your food to eat at home ... they seem to die and be replaced. Here where I live, two restaurants have closed recently. And going into a restaurant alone is socially still not really acceptable.

So I suspect everything to die (or become a niche) that targets couples, families, and cliques of friends.

Not all heroes wear clown makeup

It's the same with clubs, bars, and even restaurants. That clubs are dead (or at least dying and already funnily smelling) is a mainstream observation you can read in dozens of mainstream articles. And I feel as if restaurants are dying as well in favor of various types of diners. Like, today you can buy super expensive hipster burgers ... in what is basically an expensive take-away diner. But as restaurants don't offer a drive-through, nor a delivery-service and often not even a convenient to pick up your food to eat at home ... they seem to die and be replaced. Here where I live, two restaurants have closed recently. And going into a restaurant alone is socially still not really acceptable.

So I suspect everything to die (or become a niche) that targets couples, families, and cliques of friends.
These kind of places should adapt to the times and make it more comfortable for people who want to go alone or don't want to be bothered by strangers. They could offer more closed-off areas for example. One of the reasons why I don't like restaurants is that you're essentially sharing one big space with other people, there's no sense of privacy.

should've just ran rape game at that point

CIAnigger detected

Literally how is this even news. Someone ugly and alone was rude in a movie theatre. Media can get my click when some absolute 0iq sperg goes on an incel killing spree.

How the hell was he spitting on people? Was he getting up and projecting his saliva across rows of people? He has every right to clap during the murders, that's the point of the movie!

based low inhib retard repping the tism
So the person reading the story can assume his life sucks so much he would actually be willing to shoot up a theatre.