Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autistic Incels Need At Least An IQ of 120 To Be Financially Successful

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Having an IQ at that level puts you in the top 10% of intelligence allowing you to succeed in any high skill lucrative career. While NT's can make money by having good social skills and starting their own business or getting into management, autistics must slave away to become highly skilled in an area that allows us to compensate for our lack of people skills and connections. The only way to do that is by having above average intelligence, otherwise you would be unable to defeat the competition. How many of you make the cut?

Having an IQ at that level puts you in the top 10% of intelligence allowing you to succeed in any high skill lucrative career. While NT's can make money by having good social skills and starting their own business or getting into management, autistics must slave away to become highly skilled in an area that allows us to compensate for our lack of people skills and connections. The only way to do that is by having above average intelligence, otherwise you would be unable to defeat the competition. How many of you make the cut?

My verbal IQ is above 120. But jfl at being an autist whose skill is speaking well.

It's over for me. They won't give me autismbux so they just expect me to lay down and die.

Can good looks but average IQ save an autist?

145 IQ
yet i am NEET incel

I'm an autistic STEMcel. I'm decently compensated at a managerial level. My IQ is roughly 140, but that's complete horseshit anyways. High IQ moronic mensa fags solving useless puzzles and bragging about their IQ are the most ridiculous copers.

I will never have a girlfriend or unpaid sex ever. I have completely given up, but it still hurts.

My verbal IQ is above 120. But jfl at being an autist whose skill is speaking well.
Officially tested? Social interaction requires much more than speaking articulately.
Can good looks but average IQ save an autist?
He might ascend with mild autism. But he's unlikely to get a high paying job.
I'm an autistic STEMcel. I'm decently compensated at a managerial level. My IQ is roughly 140, but that's complete horseshit anyways. High IQ moronic mensa fags solving useless puzzles and bragging about their IQ are the most ridiculous copers.
Massive cope had you an average IQ, you'd be unemployed or doing menial labor.
I'm a failure.
over 4 us

Evil cunt women passing by are literally smirking at his nasally speech.
It's over for me. They won't give me autismbux so they just expect me to lay down and die.
tragic

Last edited:
Officially tested? Social interaction requires much more than speaking articulately.
Yes bro. I scored brainlet tier in other areas though, probably due to NEET induced mental atrophy.

I scored brainlet tier in other areas though, probably due to NEET induced mental atrophy.
Were any of those scores below average? Could also be because autistics often have uneven scores.

I am confirmed 85-90 iq by doctor (srs)

You can have 150 iq but if your verbal iq sucks then you're fucked

is 120 IQ really top 10%? I swear basically everyone I've ever heard talk about IQ says they are +120 IQ. Either a lot of people are lying (or retarded and counting online IQ tests) or everyone who gets their IQ tested is being lied to about their IQ.

People assume an IQ of 100 is low, while by definition 50% of people score below it. IQ is also not a direct measure of intelligence but how you stack up against others at a certain time.

is 120 IQ really top 10%? I swear basically everyone I've ever heard talk about IQ says they are +120 IQ. Either a lot of people are lying (or retarded and counting online IQ tests) or everyone who gets their IQ tested is being lied to about their IQ.
Many people larp about their IQ and use online tests are evidence.

I have an IQ of 148 (tested by Mensa) and am in the top 3% earners in my country (UK).
I am evidence that intelligence and wealth mean nothing.
Face, height, and frame are everything.
Just wanted to boastmaxx there, sorry.

I'm 123
full

I have an IQ of 148 (tested by Mensa) and am in the top 3% earners in my country (UK).
Just put hard work into it. Women love it :soy: :soy:

People assume an IQ of 100 is low, while by definition 50% of people score below it. IQ is also not a direct measure of intelligence but how you stack up against others at a certain time.
I also think a lot of people think they are smarter than average when they really aren't. Apparently 65% of people think they are above average intelligence jfl.

At the end of the day using IQ/intelligence as an identity is cope (inb4 users point out my username being incellectual [or intellectual like a huge chunk of users think my username is], I don't actually ID as an intellectual I just chose this username since it has incel in it tbh) and if you do nothing with it its lame as fuck to brag about. You don't see people like Stephen Hawking bragging about their IQ for a reason lol.

Many people larp about their IQ and use online tests are evidence.
I suspect a good amount of them do LARP about it. Unless proven otherwise I pretty much assume anyone who brags about having a big IQ is LARPing or doesn't know what they are talking about.

That's 148 by the Stanford-Binet test, right?

I have iq of a child. I’m not autistic tho I just act like one when I’m in social situations p.

I have iq of a child. I’m not autistic tho I just act like one when I’m in social situations p.
over for childmindedcels

How do you know your IQ from a reliable source?
:cryfeels: why, why is this happening?

Main qimg bf1cee432cd3b76970d3704db69a690d

The problem is IQ tests are not standardized. So you see morons thinking 130 IQ is meh when thats enough to get you into Harvard (The IQ range is estimated to be actually lower than this graph)

There is only one way to be absolutely sure. Go to a clinical psychologist and pay to get professionally tested (Wechsler test, for example).

If you score 160, congratulations, you're high genius who is as cognitively rare as Michael Jordan is athletically rare, and have the potential to pursue any intellectual endeavor. If you're 120+, you're in very good shape. If you're 130-140, you should have no problems in subjects like advanced maths or physics. If you're 150+, that's when you get into scary smart territory, but you're still loosely able to relate to the average person. At anything above 160 the actual score becomes meaningless, since ranges become functionally non-differentiable from others.

Different tests have different ranges and can go up to 200 IQ, but it's basically the same. There's a hard limit to human intelligence, just as there's a hard limit to how fast somebody can run or how high they can jump.

Normies think facebook IQ tests are legit.

I am 216iQ tested & confirmed by myself.

IQ is cope if you don't know how to properly use your natural intelligence. Sounds bluepilled af I know but being smart doesn't automatically make you a standout, specially if you are a truecel.

I don't know my IQ but it's definitely not above 100.

And my cognition is getting worse everyday for some unknown reason.

IQ is cope if you don't know how to properly use your natural intelligence. Sounds bluepilled af I know but being smart doesn't automatically make you a standout, specially if you are a truecel.

Being smart is simply having an advantage, albeit a very useful advantage. You have to put it to use in a beneficial way, else it may as well be an extra finger on a hand (a novelty).

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back