Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based [Autistic Psychopathy] Stephen Paddock, the most successful hERo in American history, was non-NT and likely autistic

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
Paddock took anti-anxiety medications, which provides evidence of his neuroticism. He had a sensitivity to smells (sensory sensitivities are common in autism) and an obsession with cleanliness (comorbid OCD/OCPD, which is also common in autism, and based in neuroticism).

He was highly skilled in mathematics and spatial abilities (his autistic intelligence), yet poor in social skills.

His relationships all failed, until he leveraged his white privilege to SEAmaxx with a noodlewhore.

And crucially, autistic traits are observed in his family, most notably with his brother, who gave off "creepy vibes" to normgroids during his media interview.

Should Paddock be made into an honorary Saint?

Last edited:
yup plus he SEAmaxxed

Doesn't the fact that he seamaxxed and made sure his hole was safely away from the danger make him the complete opposite of us?

Doesn't the fact that he seamaxxed and made sure his hole was safely away from the danger make him the complete opposite of us?
If anything, he sought to implicate his hole by checking into the room next to him using her ID.

mogs this forum lookswise

paddock was definitely autistic, you can tell just by looking at him.

yes and his shooting was the most meticulously planned that i have seen yet

paddock was definitely autistic, you can tell just by looking at him.
Also the fact that not much is known about his motives, perplexing normgroids completely.

They simply cannot understand how autistic OGs operate. It reminds one of Meursault in The Stranger.

Last edited:
I was on the Las Vegas strip the day before he shot up that country music festival from the Mandalay Bay.
To think that I was not even a mile away from him genuinely blows my mind.

Forgot about him

He was also a height mogger too. Definitely autistic, his shooting was well planned.

It was amazing how he shot from different windows on different floors at the same time! That's talent!

Sex havers cannot be saint

Sex havers cannot be saint
I also have my doubts he really executed this. There are too many holes, and a botched investigation for me to believe it was all Paddock.

Good post. There is a youtube account called PrinceWhiteCharming with stephen paddock's photo. He comments on various ricecel videos on youtube mocking the hell out of paddock. I laughed like hell the first time I saw his account avatar and I laugh every time I see one of his comments on WMAF videos on youtube.

He was an autistcel no doubt. Many poker/texas holdem-cels are autists.

Not surprised he chose a large gathering of white normies. Nowhere will you find more white normies than in a rock or country concert. That applies everywhere whether it be SF, Texas, or Vegas. His anger must have piled on over the years from seeing them gather at that concert year after year while he quietly wasted his years playing video poker while going home to his SEA noodlewhore wife.

Much like the way my anger and depression piles on after seeing so much WMAF couples here in the SF bay area. I won't ever commit to violence though. Those WMAF couples are doing way more damage than good plus deep down a lot of people find them a comical sight.

Last edited:
Literally who?

RIP to a real legend, I don't buy the magatard story about him being a glowie false flagger, this guy just rocks and normies have to deal with it.
Hopefully I'll do some heavy bag lifting too, wink wink, officers.