Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Autistic sperglord obsessed with Star Wars kills "lesbian" foid after she touches him and offers sex

brootal narrator norwooding

tfw no lesbian who touches me and offers sex

What the fuck, women commit the most fucked up crimes and you see almost nothing about them. Just fucking lol, le empathetic gender strikes again. All serial-killing baby farmers (=people who pretended to care for children with adoption, but in fact killed them and only got the money) were female, some of the most disgusting lust murderers like Piroska Jancsó Ladányi or Jane Toppan were females, many females like Delphine LaLaurie, Elizabeth Báthory or Darya Saltykova abused their social position for torturing subjects, many historical poisoners like Gesche Gottfried were females, female lust murderers report having the same sexual phantasies as their male counterparts, many serial killers in the medical fields where physical strength doesn't matter are females. If females were as strong as males we would see far more of these cases, look up unkownmisandry for more information.
jfl @ the cope

you can see the youtuhful face fade away with his hairline.

the hairpill is the hardest to swallow.
Really sad, really like this guy, he makes extremely high quality videos on serial killers and other topics.
tfw no lesbian who touches me and offers sex

Last edited:
Do you know how rare it is to have a decent looking lesbian (who is in a relationship) invites you in her home while her wife was away and offers you to fuck her? The dude is an autistic 4/10 and he had that happen to him, not only pussy, but married pussy was thrown at him. That is more rare than winning the lottery jackpot. Volcel like a motherfucker.

Do you know how rare it is to have a decent looking lesbian (who is in a relationship) invites you in her home while her wife was away and offers you to fuck her? The dude is an autistic 4/10 and he had that happen to him, not only pussy, but married pussy was thrown at him. That is more rare than winning the lottery jackpot. Volcel like a motherfucker.
Obviously I can't verify this but I've read anecdotal accounts that for normies they get hit on more by horny married women than single women if they are attractive enough to get women's attention.

“lesbian”
a group of whores who prefer having sex with their own gender until a chad comes n’ fucks her.

Kinda based ngl

Thus he was crowned: The volest of cels

Obviously I can't verify this but I've read anecdotal accounts that for normies they get hit on more by horny married women than single women if they are attractive enough to get women's attention.
They're bored of their marriage & are no longer attracted to their husband, the spark as they say has gone so now they're extra desperate & will accept a normie as they've aged out of the first port of call of Chad who has ripe teens as his first choice which he gets. They also get off on breaking the trust & hurting their husband.

lesbian couples are joke. That's how badly this "lesbian" wanted a cock, to reach out to some sub5 dude for help.

I remember in one of IncelTV’s videos this bitch invited a curry over for sex and murdered him and basically got away with it. Everyone agreed she just needed help

Kinda funny to see a bitch face consequences for being a whore.

I don't want to watch AA's vid give me more detailed cliffs

VIRGINITY PROTECTED

It's true

It's more effective when the normie is at a prime age between 22-35 yrs of age

Marriage in 2020 is a cuckold's wet dream.
They also get off on breaking the trust & hurting their husband.
This only happens to desperate cucks who dont have any pride to walk away.

Last edited:

Sensory sensitivity as related to touch is an additional factor of significant consequence for autists who desire social attachment and/or sexual experience, as we see in the OP.

Of course, we saw the autistic killer in the OP immediately confess to the police, as well as being motivated in his murders by a desire for social attachment, while evidently being confused sexually, perhaps being closest to a lesbian female himself in terms of his lifestyle. One can see why autists so often become trannies.

Last edited:
According to Loya's writings, as they sat on the couch watching The Simpsons , he grew increasingly anxious as she began masturbating next to him.

Loya claims Berlanga tried to kiss him, then she pulled him by the arm to her bedroom. "Come on. We can do it," she said, according to the manifesto. "It's okay as long as we don't tell Anna." Despite his attraction, he repeatedly said he could not fathom crossing that line. But Loya's body shook when Berlanga persisted, "Dude! What the f*ck is your problem, man? Just come to bed." While there was never sexual penetration, Loya developed "the delusional belief that Lisa had raped him," John Daignault, a forensic psychologist for the defense, later testified.

Body convulsions are typically seen in autists with sensory sensitivity as related to touch, so that's exactly what happened here.

It is rich to impugn his rape accusation as being false, exaggerated, or delusional, when rape accusations by females are often heavily loaded with this type of subjective emotionality. Indeed, being autistic and thus extremely neurotic and sensitive makes his claim of rape much more credible than those of many NT females, rendering a slight sexual transgression against him that much more severe.

But it is also true that he was quite pathetic and contradictory, both "not believing in marriage" while also not being able to "fathom" infidelity :feelskek:

I suppose that he didn't "believe in marriage" because he frankly had a deficit in his socio-sexual horizons, and therefore hated what he couldn't have, and wasn't able to "fathom" infidelity because of his high conscientiousness and rule-bound behavior (precisely what attracted him to the military in the first place, giving his life a "structure").

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back