Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Autistic truecel trait: the device you are using to read this is at least decade old

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★★
Mine is waaaaay over a decade old.

no sir. this pc is a year and a month old

My 144hz gaming monitor says different.

mine is less than two months old

I built my last PC 5 years ago, my other one is basically 10 years old which I still use as a seedbox for torrenting, this one has like a i5 4690k and a 970 but I don't play vidya anymore so I just use it to rot.

You are not autistic enough truecels. I know many confirmed real autists and they all still use ancient PCs.

It's over for CRTcels

Istockphoto 1097089668 1024x1024

I used 19 inch 4:3 LCD monitor with several dead pixels, but it stopped working.
Autistic truecel trait:
Using a Linux Distribution or BSD.

I have both traits of course. Have mentioned it already elsewhere.
Yep. I've got a 2009 Hp pro3000.

Do you use it as your main computer?

Are you autistic?

Are you truecel?

Age?

You are of course kissless virgin?

Last edited:
mines from 2002, when we first got a computer. too lazy to get a new one

My phones 2 years old

no, we had to update parts, like the fans because it would overheat.

I meant of course that the important hardware is at least a decade old. What is left of that 2002 computer? What OS?

I haven't changed any parts except HDDs (the current HDD the OS is installed is manufactured in April 2007, I put it in in 2017) a few times because they got broken and I lost data and files and documents.

I meant of course that the important hardware is at least a decade old. What is left of that 2002 computer? What OS?

I haven't changed any parts except HDDs (the current HDD the OS is installed is manufactured in April 2007, I put it in in 2017) a few times because they got broken and I lost data and files and documents.
Not sure, we had parts replaced mostly when I was a kid and I had no idea what was going on.

Not sure, we had parts replaced mostly when I was a kid and I had no idea what was going on.

OK, so you are youngcel that will ascend. You live with parents? Age?

OK, so you are youngcel that will ascend. You live with parents? Age?
No, I'm not a youngcel, it's just been that long since we had to do anything with the computer. I'm in my early 20s and yes live with parents for now.