Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
73d 16h 33m

This "twink" would get tons of matches on dating apps while the gymcel looks like he needs to be posting here.
Just show off a model theory. Give the twink the same face as guy on right & I'd rather be him, give them both the left guys face & same again.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Banned
-
173d 22h 9m
Just show off a model theory. Give the twink the same face as guy on right & I'd rather be him, give them both the left guys face & same again.
Showing off the model is to make the point that face > body. Sure having a strong build helps with physical intimidation, etc. But if youre ugly, youre going to look like a giant rapist to foids.

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
73d 16h 33m
Showing off the model is to make the point that face > body. Sure having a strong build helps with physical intimidation, etc. But if youre ugly, youre going to look like a giant rapist to foids.
Yes but what I'm stating is like for like faces if not attractive always do better on bigger body.

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
Life is hell for autists. Over 80% of us are unemployed past college and many of us struggle with finishing college. We are also significantly more likely to be bullied. We’re less likely to find a romantic or sexual partner. 70% of autistic people who are mainstreamed (put in mainstream classes/schools in school) are bullied.

I feel like people who get diagnosed with autism should be euthanized

The worst is I can tell how awkward I am but I cant do anything about it

Its hell

I think Ill never get a gf bc of this

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

Suicide is self-expression
★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
The worst is I can tell how awkward I am but I cant do anything about it

Its hell

I think Ill never get a gf bc of this
i think we autists should be euthanized so we don't have to struggle in this shitty world

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
i think we autists should be euthanized so we don't have to struggle in this shitty world

I think so too, I made a thread about it

I wouldve prefered to be executed at like 10

My middle school teacher even picked up on my autism

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
I think so too, I made a thread about it

I wouldve prefered to be executed at like 10

My middle school teacher even picked up on my autism
I hate it when people say suicide isn’t an option, because it is for me. If I make it to 27 or even 26 maybe even 25 as a virgin, I’m roping. I think I might travel to Montana because they have gun culture there for me to rope

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
4d 8h 16m
Those without the condition like to believe the thing that affects themselves is the only way it's possible to be incel & disregard other factors (they're not cursed with) as not having a negative effect instead being used as an excuse, kind of like talkfags stating being 6'4 isn't that big a deal; the irony.
This tbh
6'4 makes you more likely to be appealing in many ways as opposed to 5'7, not just dating.
And a lot more intimidating. Manlets deserve more rights.

Last edited:
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
@Autismus Maximus

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 17h 26m
Haaate my voice, confirmed autist.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
@Transcended Trucel

Autismaxxed

Autismaxxed

Recruit
★★★
6d 18h 5m
Life is nothing but suffering. My father should have done the man's job when I was around 6-9 years old and awkward as hell and clearly not normal.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
Life is nothing but suffering. My father should have done the man's job when I was around 6-9 years old and awkward as hell and clearly not normal.
Autists should be given the option to be euthanized

Indari

Indari

epic !
★★★★★
101d 23h 14m
Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
111d 20h 56m
I have a nasal voice but none of the facial characteristics mentioned there.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
ULTRAMAN

ULTRAMAN

Recruit
★★
4d 1h 2m
it is to be hoped that in the future autism will be detected during pregnancy so that they can be aborted. it is not worth living life as an autistic person.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
it is to be hoped that in the future autism will be detected during pregnancy so that they can be aborted. it is not worth living life as an autistic person.

CrustyCheese

CrustyCheese

卐 Depressed piece of shit with Aspergers 卍
3d 23h 4m
you need to know how to communicate easily to start a relationship. you make any mistakes and you fucked up your chance.
I am a master of fucking up while talking with girls

The Cambrigian

The Cambrigian

A simple incel trying to make his way through life
10h 2m
Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 7m
@Autismus Maximus
Well my face definitely is fucked up. Between having poor symmetry and a perpetual blank expression, there's not a lot to be attractive. My voice also wants to go soft constantly.

It's a bit like trying to fly an airliner alone, completely manually. I have to check my walking form, my posture, my arms, and many other things CONSTANTLY, or else I shuffle around like a drunk zombie.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.
Autism diagnoses should result in euthanasia

TiredPandaBun

TiredPandaBun

Greycel
45m
i was diagnosed with aspergers at the age of 3 and i honestly agree, i have noticed that my face looks a lot like other autistic people and it doesnt help that people who do have autism, especially in my case, are emotionally stunted. we can understand emotions, just not connect them to situations. not to mention the lack of communication skills and how we dont really understand the concept of personal space (which ive worked on and have improved). a lot of autistic people also have a hard time showing facial expressions that match our emotions which doesnt help the stereotype that we're emotionless creatures. and about it being a death sentence, i agree as well. i will never have a successful job or have any relationship because of my autism (and i also have a facial deformity which doesnt help at all.). sometimes i just think about ending it early since im gonna die alone anyways.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
i was diagnosed with aspergers at the age of 3 and i honestly agree, i have noticed that my face looks a lot like other autistic people and it doesnt help that people who do have autism, especially in my case, are emotionally stunted. we can understand emotions, just not connect them to situations. not to mention the lack of communication skills and how we dont really understand the concept of personal space (which ive worked on and have improved). a lot of autistic people also have a hard time showing facial expressions that match our emotions which doesnt help the stereotype that we're emotionless creatures. and about it being a death sentence, i agree as well. i will never have a successful job or have any relationship because of my autism (and i also have a facial deformity which doesnt help at all.). sometimes i just think about ending it early since im gonna die alone anyways.
Children diagnosed with autism should be euthanized

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Major
★★★★★
86d 18h 38m
Hey Edmund Kemper is back!

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Recruit
★★★★★
7d 7m
Children diagnosed with autism should be euthanized
I disagree. With DSM being the gold standard, bullshit false diagnoses are becoming ever more common. Also, a child has no chance of making a sound decision of that magnitude. Parents must ensure that their autistic kids don't suffer. Let the kid make that choice when he's older and has gone through puberty.

I may be autistic, but I do enjoy my life of solitude. Yeah, never having a foid in my life hurts sometimes, but I find it easy to cope.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
I disagree. With DSM being the gold standard, bullshit false diagnoses are becoming ever more common. Also, a child has no chance of making a sound decision of that magnitude. Parents must ensure that their autistic kids don't suffer. Let the kid make that choice when he's older and has gone through puberty.

I may be autistic, but I do enjoy my life of solitude. Yeah, never having a foid in my life hurts sometimes, but I find it easy to cope.
@Total Imbecile thoughts?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
@Total Imbecile thoughts?

No, most autists cant make that decision for themselves and will just be left needlessly suffering

As soon as a male is discovered to have autism he needs to be executed

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
No, most autists cant make that decision for themselves and will just be left needlessly suffering

As soon as a male is discovered to have autism he needs to be executed
High IQ. Autism is a curse that causes struggling and suffering

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
22d 20h 26m
High IQ. Autism is a curse that causes struggling and suffering

I say this as an autist myself

If somebody told me at like 18 that I have autism I would never agree to be euthanized

6 years later look where I am now? 24 and a kissless virgin

Its a non question, if youre discoevered to have autism your doc should pull out a revolver and put a magnum in your head

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
I say this as an autist myself

If somebody told me at like 18 that I have autism I would never agree to be euthanized

6 years later look where I am now? 24 and a kissless virgin

Its a non question, if youre discoevered to have autism your doc should pull out a revolver and put a magnum in your head
Agreed. At 18 I was in 12th grade making friends and doing activities with them (but still incel). I saw hope in college as a time to meet a gf but I failed. Now I’m 23 kissless virgin. I had no idea at 18 how worse it would get. If I knew my fate, I would’ve done everything I could to fix it. If I knew my fate right when I started HS I would’ve changed my path

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 17h 26m

Giga IQ newcel post

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

★★★★★
187d 17h 29m
Giga IQ newcel post
I feel like autistic people should be euthanized immediately after diagnoses so they don’t need to be forced to suffer

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

Original One
★★★★★
121d 17h 26m
I feel like autistic people should be euthanized immediately after diagnoses so they don’t need to be forced to suffer
That's the next best option.