Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Autists are more likely to have a nasal voice and physically weird/unusual faces

Based thread tbh. We should have the option to opt out.

Also if i'm 100% sure to have undiagnosed autism, should i get an official diagnostic? Good for the neetbuxx but extremely devastating for the mind.

Based thread tbh. We should have the option to opt out.

Also if i'm 100% sure to have undiagnosed autism, should i get an official diagnostic? Good for the neetbuxx but extremely devastating for the mind.
You should search for a diagnosis

Diagnosis for autism
i don't see what it would change tbh. Some would use the diagnostic as a crutches but to me it would just mean even more ropefuel.

Last edited:
many people tell me my voice sounds normal but it sounds nasal and nerdy to me when i hear a recording
Yeah, that's what they tell me. I think they're just lying.

I would think autists eye area would be a huge failo.
Their gaze often looks different from the NT

Great thread well made

What do you think about

This theory?

A good example of looksmaxxed autists having money and statusmaxxed butstill no foid voluntarily sleeping with him is Dan Blizerian

1564505163071 IMG 3405
1564505184336 IMG 3411

Its over for autists

Last edited:
@VirginAutistManlet

Whoever says that autism isn't a curse or disability has never had to live with it everyday - to know what it's like to hate your very being so much.

Autistics should make their own nation state, like the Jews did with Israel. I'm willing to bet that quality of life would far surpass that of other countries, as we wouldn't have to put up with NTs.
I´d rather kill myself or live in every other country / nation than a country / nation full of autists.
There are exactly 2 kinds of autists:
1: The real one.
2: The fake one.
The fake one mostly is a foid between the age of 14-20, has videos of her falling on the ground while her friends film her and call her "so autistic" because they think its funny.

@AspergerManlet

I had this intuition that autism made the majority of its diagnosed sub 5 in looks.
I also think that if you are a normie in the range of 5-7 and have autism it can set you back. If you are 8+ you can still have relationships. If you are sub 5 it doesn't matter if you are autistic or not.

I had this intuition that autism made the majority of its diagnosed sub 5 in looks.
I also think that if you are a normie in the range of 5-7 and have autism it can set you back. If you are 8+ you can still have relationships. If you are sub 5 it doesn't matter if you are autistic or not.
Autistic normies/chadlites are all incels, they’re all equivalent to sub5

I have gay ass voice ngl

And once the gymcel stops lifting he will say "yeah I used to be huge" and no one will believe him because he looks like a cel

i have autism face pretty badly

More proof of the NTpill:

Noticed they always have this certain look off from the norm. It is really weird. Wondered if there is some scirntific basis behind this. Tx for posting.
Tbh :feelscomfy:

This is brutal my voice is all nasal, i sound like Raymond

This is actually a brutal pill for me personally considering my voice

@Edmund_Kemper do you believe to have this nasal problem ?

one thing that bothers me about people here is they might deny the autismpill. autism is a death sentence and if you disagree, you aren't blackpilled. it isn't just looks that help in life. looks are the main thing that help in life. (no i ain't saying personality matters unless some almost decent looking guy darktriadmaxxes).

but when you're sub8, you need to know how to communicate easily to start a relationship. you make any mistakes and you fucked up your chance.

and don't say "autism exists as long as you're sub8". sub8 autists aren't as common as you think. autists are more likely to be sub5 or even sub4.

studies show autists have unattractive nasal voices and unattractive physically weird faces.

three studies confirming it, autists are much more likely to be ugly AF and have nasal nerdy voices.

@ordinaryotaku @Colvin76 @Total Imbecile @Robtical
i'm already aware, i don't even fucking try anymore like the humming retard i am :feels:

FALSE!
that guys has autism and hes pretty af

My voice is deep but monotonous and dull as a dishwasher.

Last edited:
I have autism and can confirm this

I got a cookie monster monotone voice apperantly, and maybe I'm autistic, but I honestly feel socially aware, just not socially capable necessairly
it never began for cookiemonstercels!

Never meet an ausit with high smv

I am autistic and I have a fucking stupid nasal voice and I hate it so much. I sound like I'm ten years old or some shit (I'm 16).

I finally understand why my voice is so fucking weird

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back