Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL average age of pregnancy for a foid

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★
Screenshot 2019 12 04 at 193248

lmfao. 30. and this is just first-time. most foids have 2 kids. no wonder there are so many ugly incels. post-wall foids with dry, used-up ovaries are getting pregnant, leading to uglier, less-healthy kids. they ride cock throughout their 20's when they are most fertile (and SHOULD be giving birth) and decide to settle-down to have kids when they have hit the wall. 20 should be the average age, not fucking 30. what a disgrace. fuck foids, fuck hypergamy.

No wonder autism is increasing so fast.

But no, what makes people uglier is not enough sexual Darwinism! Make women choose more, make women only reproduce with top 0,0001% ultragigachads! Not the fact women are only having their first kid at an age when their ovaries are pretty much deserts already, after years of taking drugs and the pill for fruitless sex. No, it has nothing to do with it!

God, I hate cucks...

In 30 years that number is gonna half

Why give a fuck? Id rather ugly whores not have kids at all.

tbh I would also want to make the most out of a foid's body before getting it pregnant. Women already look like shit by the time they stop having casual sex and start looking to settle down but by the time they have their first child their bodies are absolutely hideous.
It really amazes me how men actually let this happen. Chads get prime, fit young sluts in their teens and 20s and after they start turning ugly a hubbycel takes the already decaying roastie and completely annihilates her body by putting a child inside her.

With 30 she will give birth to retarded children because not only her cunt is used up but also her womb. Man, this world is truly done. While females enjoy themselves, plenty of men are just rotting. Men rot in their own way.

Why give a fuck? Id rather ugly whores not have kids at all.
my mother was about 30 when she had me...maybe exactly 30. if she had me when she was 20 maybe i wouldnt be as much of a genetic failure
tbh I would also want to make the most out of a foid's body before getting it pregnant. Women already look like shit by the time they stop having casual sex and start looking to settle down but by the time they have their first child their bodies are absolutely hideous.
It really amazes me how men actually let this happen. Chads get prime, fit young sluts in their teens and 20s and after they start turning ugly a hubbycel takes the already decaying roastie and completely annihilates her body by putting a child inside her.
foids dont deserve to 'settle down' after riding the cock carousel. they should pay for their hypergamy.

my mother was about 30 when she had me...maybe exactly 30. if she had me when she was 20 maybe i wouldnt be as much of a genetic failure

Cope.

In others news:
Mental illnesses in children are sparking in terms of rates, folks!. Sure is toxic masculunity's fault...more news at 3AM.

I don’t see this as a bad thing, less humans.

My mom had me at 21 and you know what.........

No wonder autism is increasing so fast.

Women ride the carousel later and put off having kids so they get autism and other birth defects end up on here (if male).

Your 20's are the best age to get pregnant as a woman, at the age of 32 it will start to decline. So 30 isn't that bad, not great, but not that bad. I find 40's much worse tbh.

Your 20's are the best age to get pregnant as a woman, at the age of 32 it will start to decline. So 30 isn't that bad, not great, but not that bad. I find 40's much worse tbh.
32? are you sure? youth signals fertility, and that is long gone by 30. a lot of foids already have wrinkles by then

32? are you sure? youth signals fertility, and that is long gone by 30. a lot of foids already have wrinkles by then
Fertility always declines since women only have so many eggs available, but I read somewhere that around 32-35 it will start to decline really fast, which means having children during and after that time is bad

average age of pregnancy for a foid
Interesting. Now what's the average age of pregnancy for a male?

Fertility always declines since women only have so many eggs available, but I read somewhere that around 32-35 it will start to decline really fast, which means having children during and after that time is bad

Brutal, my mother had me at 39

Brutal, my mother had me at 39
My mom had me at like 27 or something. 39 is very late imo, RIP.

Change pregnancy laws in countries would help a lot with birthrates, for example getting extra vacation if u have a kid like it is in European countries