Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average feature? Nope not to women

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Anything "average" is below average to a woman
Average dick? Im sorry but this relationship isn't working!
Average face? Ugly as fuck
Average height? Manlet lololol
Average income? Have higher ambitions you loser!
Average body? Ewwww dadbod
Average status? Get more friends you creep!
Average personality? I don't like introverted guys!!

If i forgot anything you can add it to the list

Theoretically this would be a good thing on a grand scale of things, too bad I it's all meme features that mean fuck all.
Reminds me of deers dying because they're stuck in trees with their giant antlers.

In any case this would be good on grand scale if those features were meaningful, too bad I only give a fuck about myself.

Theoretically this would be a good thing on a grand scale of things, too bad I it's all meme features that mean fuck all.
Reminds me of deers dying because they're stuck in trees with their giant antlers.

In any case this would be good on grand scale if those features were meaningful, too bad I only give a fuck about myself.
Nice name bro

Anything "average" is below average to a woman
Average dick? Im sorry but this relationship isn't working!
Average height? Manlet lololol
Average income? Have higher ambitions you loser!
Average body? Ewwww dadbod
Average status? Get more friends you creep!
Average personality? I don't like introverted guys!!

@speedtypingincel
Here read this, you might actually learn something.

@speedtypingincel
Cucks have overflated women's ego, so now they consider average as bad. Doesn't change the fact that it's average.

Paradoxically, I sincerely believe that in terms of facial aesthetics, beauty is in the average.

It's not really a paradox, though. "Average face" is a face that is similar to what you'd get if you'd make a composite face averaged over a whole population. The most similar would be the most handsome, the most dissimilar would be the ugliest. From that you create a score, and then you can talk about the average score.

Paradoxically, I sincerely believe that in terms of facial aesthetics, beauty is in the average.

It's not really a paradox, though. "Average face" is a face that is similar to what you'd get if you'd make a composite face averaged over a whole population. The most similar would be the most handsome, the most dissimilar would be the ugliest. From that you create a score, and then you can talk about the average score.
what is this cope, didnt read tbh

Cucks have overflated women's ego, so now they consider average as bad. Doesn't change the fact that it's average.
Yeh but what good does being "statistically correct" do you in life? Exactly, nothing. The only thing that counts for your SMV is how you're perceived by the opposite gender.

imagine being below average in each categorie.( kill me)

@speedtypingincel
And something else, average is relative to the region.

Average height in netherlands is tall everywhere else. Average height in USA is tall in India. Average face of an american guy is handsome in east asian countries. Average penis size in Congo (18cm I think) is humongous everywhere else. You're average because you're in a country full of people that would be chads in any other country.

Yeh but what good does being "statistically correct" do you in life? Exactly, nothing. The only thing that counts for your SMV is how you're perceived by the opposite gender.
Inceldom is not all about sexual market value. It's also how much respect you get by other males and how many job opportunities you get. And that is statistically proven.

That is only true for females. Male average is much higher than the female one

i used to cope a lot by saying to myself that if i looksmax i can go from "below average" to "almost average" lmao

That's kind of a cope bro. Average NT men are living Gigachad lives compared to us. They can still go out clubbing and have like a 20% chance of fucking some whore. Incels get nothing.

That's kind of a cope bro. Average NT men are living Gigachad lives compared to us. They can still go out clubbing and have like a 20% chance of fucking some whore. Incels get nothing.
I agree, but that doesn't really dispute what my OP is about
I hate incels who think they are above normies, its all a big cope

Inceldom is not all about sexual market value. It's also how much respect you get by other males and how many job opportunities you get. And that is statistically proven.
This is strongly related to your SMV. The things that make you attractive to females, height, face, dominant bone structure, works as well for getting respect from males.

This is strongly related to your SMV. The things that make you attractive to females, height, face, dominant bone structure, works as well for getting respect from males.
So you agree with me?

That's kind of a cope bro. Average NT men are living Gigachad lives compared to us
Have you ever heard about the 80/20 rule? Being average is really not all that it's made out to be. Best you can do is get some low tier becky to settle for you after she's been riding the CC for a dozen years. The only thing they might have over us, is that they have the illusion of getting close to getting stacy.
So you agree with me?
You say it's not only about SMV, I'm saying SMV is practically everything in todays world. So I'm not sure if that means I agree with you. Perhaps you agree with me.

Have you ever heard about the 80/20 rule? Being average is really not all that it's made out to be. Best you can do is get some low tier becky to settle for you after she's been riding the CC for a dozen years. The only thing they might have over us, is that they have the illusion of getting close to getting stacy.

You say it's not only about SMV, I'm saying SMV is practically everything in todays world. So I'm not sure if that means I agree with you. Perhaps you agree with me.
Agree but they still mog us into oblivion. If you wouldn't take being a normie any day over incel, you have either not been incel long enough or are low T tbh.
Even tho being a normie sucks too, its the lesser evil

Even tho being a normie sucks too, its the lesser evil
Seems like you are somewhat denying your claims in the OP then, but ok. Yes ofcourse it's better to be avg than below avg. You get treated with more respected by male/females alike. And I guess if a used up becky is what you're after, then it's practically heaven on earth compared to being incel.
Perhaps I'm being too pessimistic/wrong, idk. As I stated before, humans (including me) are bad at taking perspective...

Seems like you are somewhat denying your claims in the OP then, but ok. Yes ofcourse it's better to be avg than below avg. You get treated with more respected by male/females alike. And I guess if a used up becky is what you're after, then it's practically heaven on earth compared to being incel.
Perhaps I'm being too pessimistic/wrong, idk. As I stated before, humans (including me) are bad at taking perspective...
Would u not rather take a beckie than being incel? Would you take anything over ending up like a 57 year oldcel like @Emba?

Would u not rather take a beckie than being incel? Would you take anything over ending up like a 57 year oldcel like @Emba?
I don't know, maybe I'm just too young and haven't had enough suffering yet. I feel like I'm quite low T, and can live in solitude quite ok. I'm one of the weirdos out here that would rather have a girlfriend just for the cuddles/romance then for sex. And I don't think I can live out this fantasy with a girl that has had 30 chads banging her before. Maybe I'm just overthinking, but that's just my nature I guess. fml :cryfeels:

Yeah, and it's a huge cope. You're crazy if you think only the top 20% of men are getting laid.
I'm not talking about the period of people's lives when they start settling down. Getting married is cuckoldry whether you're an incel or Gigachad.
NT average men do get laid during their teenage years and early 20s, obviously not by supermodels but by mid-tier Beckies.

I don't know, maybe I'm just too young and haven't had enough suffering yet. I feel like I'm quite low T, and can live in solitude quite ok. I'm one of the weirdos out here that would rather have a girlfriend just for the cuddles/romance then for sex. And I don't think I can live out this fantasy with a girl that has had 30 chads banging her before. Maybe I'm just overthinking, but that's just my nature I guess. fml :cryfeels:
Ah, yeah its definitely your age then, give it time and a washed up beckie hugging you will be heaven, at some point you will be so starved for female affection.
You are not alone wanting cuddles equally to sex, thats normal..
Yeah, and it's a huge cope. You're crazy if you think only the top 20% of men are getting laid.
I'm not talking about the period of people's lives when they start settling down. Getting married is cuckoldry whether you're an incel or Gigachad.
NT average men do get laid during their teenage years and early 20s, obviously not by supermodels but by mid-tier Beckies.
Glad to see someone not coping and admitting normies mog us into oblivion.. Its not black and white

give it time and a washed up beckie hugging you will be heaven
I am not looking forward to this at all. I'll probably have roped before then.
NT average men do get laid during their teenage years and early 20s
Idk, wasn't the amount of guys under 30 not having sex in the past year nearly 50% or smth? They might have had one random encounter with becky, but this barely beats inceldom imo. It's like having tasted good food once, and then you go right back to starving for the rest of your life.

I am not looking forward to this at all. I'll probably have roped before then.

Idk, wasn't the amount of guys under 30 not having sex in the past year nearly 50% or smth? They might have had one random encounter with becky, but this barely beats inceldom imo. It's like having tasted good food once, and then you go right back to starving for the rest of your life.
More likely: you were too coward to rope and end up a lonely old man

Yes, I think only the top 20% are consistently getting laid without having to supplicate to a foid that wants to settle down.
More likely: you were too coward to rope and end up a lonely old man
We'll see. If it gets too bad I'll just chop of ma balls. No more libido, freedom of mind :)

Yes, I think only the top 20% are consistently getting laid without having to supplicate to a foid that wants to settle down.
Thats true tbh, getting laid and having a betabux relationship is different..
We'll see. If it gets too bad I'll just chop of ma balls. No more libido, freedom of mind :)
Teracope, lets be honest :D

Teenagers and young adults aren't getting betabuxxed unless they have sugardaddies.

Why are any of you retards complaining about dick size? Dick size is nothing to worry about unless women want to fuck you.

Why are any of you retards complaining about dick size? Dick size is nothing to worry about unless women want to fuck you.
Teracope, if u ever "ascended" she would leave immediately

I hate women
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Teracope, if u ever "ascended" she would leave immediately

At least you got to play the game, got some love along the way

for me it's over from the beginning.

Having a big dick as an incel is like having the tools to beat the final boss but you can't pass the tutorial level.

At least you got to play the game, got some love along the way

for me it's over from the beginning.

Having a big dick as an incel is like having the tools to beat the final boss but you can't pass the tutorial level.
:banhammer: :chad:

What about average jawline

Face , Body and Height are crucial ,anything else is a bonus for foids.

How many you think get laid there? Normies rarely get ONS...

I saw many normies making out there with sluts on top of them. It was very sexual. If the holes were willing to do all that then they would've fucked them too.

I've also seen people getting kicked out for performing sex acts

I saw many normies making out there with sluts on top of them. It was very sexual. If the holes were willing to do all that then they would've fucked them too.

I've also seen people getting kicked out for performing sex acts
Makeout/=sex jfl
Im not saying only chads get laid, but normies don't get laid that often at all wtf. Its mainly chadlites +
Normie men get relationships but not ONS

Makeout/=sex jfl
Im not saying only chads get laid, but normies don't get laid that often at all wtf. Its mainly chadlites +
Normie men get relationships but not ONS

If you can make out and fondle a hole for over 10 minutes then you can also fuck her.

Lmao, teracope

If a foid lets you lick her tongue, grab her ass and tits and finger her why wouldn't she let you stick your peepee inside her?

If a foid lets you lick her tongue, grab her ass and tits and finger her why wouldn't she let you stick your peepee inside her?
Kissing =/ grabbing her ass and tits. But yes, its a big commitment difference between a touch and fucking.
Anyway in my experience you are wrong, i rarely see average looking guys slay in night clubs. It happens sometimes but its mainly high tier normies + but mostly chadlites and chad.
The way normies get laid is by getting a relationship, they are not attractive enough for a woman wanting to fuck them in a one night stand
Do you disagree? Maybe our countries are different, i live in chadinavia

>average personality
and i heard foids say that they love guys that are shy,
well that is only if they look like gigachad and have a 15 inch cock

Kissing =/ grabbing her ass and tits. But yes, its a big commitment difference between a touch and fucking.
Anyway in my experience you are wrong, i rarely see average looking guys slay in night clubs. It happens sometimes but its mainly high tier normies + but mostly chadlites and chad.
The way normies get laid is by getting a relationship, they are not attractive enough for a woman wanting to fuck them in a one night stand
Do you disagree? Maybe our countries are different, i live in chadinavia

Making out is more than just kissing though. Maybe you are right. I live in England and here there are less Chads but also less incels. It seems to me that it's mostly about being NT here.
English foids despise non-NT men even if they're good looking.