Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Average feature? Nope not to women

Why would they take average when they have millions of other above average men to choose from JFL

You’re either attractive or unattractive

Making out is more than just kissing though. Maybe you are right. I live in England and here there are less Chads but also less incels. It seems to me that it's mostly about being NT here.
English foids despise non-NT men even if they're good looking.
So every incel should move to england if looks don't matter there?

Would u not rather take a beckie than being incel? Would you take anything over ending up like a 57 year oldcel like @Emba?
I've have been rejected by old whales! When i attempted to even talk to (text) a used up less-than looksmatch with adult "children", i was punished by the food bank (free food area for poor people) and prevented from getting free bum food for 6 months! AND, the "texting event" didn't even take place at the food bank! She just "felt uncomfortable." (This was about 6 years ago)

Someone has to be very lucky to have any kind of choice in the matter these days. The types of cunts that rejected me are the stuff sexual nightmares are made of!

Having a big dick as an incel is like having the tools to beat the final boss but you can't pass the tutorial level.
It's like having a high-powered rifle with no trigger.

Like having a space-age gaming PC in an off-grid mud hut.

Like having a diesel-fueled monster truck with no wheels.

Like having world-class beef Wellington and no teeth.

Like having the novel of the millennium in your head and no writing equipment.

Et cetera.

@Napoleon de Geso said it best. Dickpill is meme.

At least you got to play the game, got some love along the way

for me it's over from the beginning.

Having a big dick as an incel is like having the tools to beat the final boss but you can't pass the tutorial level.
Cope.

Big dick incels can always join the cuck/hotwife scene and slay.

The data doesn't lie. Average is not good enough in 2019
OK cupid data

Lmao, teracope
^
If you can make out and fondle a hole for over 10 minutes then you can also fuck her.
You're coping hard. Have you ever actually went to a party or a nightclub?
Have you ever gone to a nightclub? You're literally spouting nonsense, mr pickup guru. Foids make out all the time for attention and validation, for them to actually sleep with a guy she has to be attracted to him. And guess what, your average 5'10 normie is not attractive enough for that.

^

Have you ever gone to a nightclub? You're literally spouting nonsense, mr pickup guru. Foids make out all the time for attention and validation, for them to actually sleep with a guy she has to be attracted to him. And guess what, your average 5'10 normie is not attractive enough for that.

80/20 theory back at it again

Yeah, and it's a huge cope. You're crazy if you think only the top 20% of men are getting laid.
I'm not talking about the period of people's lives when they start settling down. Getting married is cuckoldry whether you're an incel or Gigachad.
NT average men do get laid during their teenage years and early 20s, obviously not by supermodels but by mid-tier Beckies.
Brutal but truthful, anyone who claims that only 8/10 men and above get laid is Gigcoping.

^

Yes, i've went many times for an incel. Why would a foid make out with an average guy for attention? Surely she'd only get the attention if she made out with Chad? Why would she want to be intimate with a man she's not attracted to?

Yes, i've went many times for an incel. Why would a foid make out with an average guy for attention? Surely she'd only get the attention if she made out with Chad? Why would she want to be intimate with a man she's not attracted to?
You are slowly starting to understand. A foid cannot reliably sleep/makeout with Chad. So at the end of the night when she's getting desperate and her foidfriends have already gotten some action that night, she wants to feel desired too. And this is where your lucky normie steps in to take the cake. Initially she is aiming for Chad, but once she realizes this is no longer an option she will lower her standards.

Im below average in all those aspects

So every incel should move to england if looks don't matter there?

They do matter. You have to be normie-tier and NT. If you're a Normie lookswise and you're NT then you have no business being on incels.co

They do matter. You have to be normie-tier and NT. If you're a Normie lookswise and you're NT then you have no business being on incels.co
NT men get suboptimal relationships. They don't get laid in nightclubs JFL man
You are slowly starting to understand. A foid cannot reliably sleep/makeout with Chad. So at the end of the night when she's getting desperate and her foidfriends have already gotten some action that night, she wants to feel desired too. And this is where your lucky normie steps in to take the cake. Initially she is aiming for Chad, but once she realizes this is no longer an option she will lower her standards.
Sounds legit tbh. Although i think they go home alone alot, i rarely ever saw mid tier normies picking anyone up at a nightclub. But ofcourse it happens..

NT men get suboptimal relationships. They don't get laid in nightclubs JFL man

So have both of you actually been to nightclubs?

When we'll be forced to re-establish the biological patriarchic order with force they will probably say that was a vile violent patriarchic aggression against a matriaarchic society that was so pacific and was working so well

yes females only want top tier tbhtbh

Sounds legit tbh. Although i think they go home alone alot, i rarely ever saw mid tier normies picking anyone up at a nightclub. But ofcourse it happens..
Yeah she is definitely not going home with those normies. This happens once in a blue moon.
So have both of you actually been to nightclubs?
I have numerous times, I'm pretty good at dancing so I like going there
Don't even bother :feelskek:
i mean, isn't that why we're here :D