Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Average guys are delusional about their looks, like in those regular guys vs NBA players videos

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
some idiotic cuck who thinks he's good because he can beat local pick-up basketball players somehow gets a quick game with a low tier NBA player.

low tier nba player destroys him in 2 seconds and makes him look like a piece of shit

regular guy vs chad

That picture makes me want to curl up into a black hole

Doesn't mean he's betabuxxing, he's just bluepilled and unaware that posting your naked wife on the internet is cucked
Exactly. I dont see how thats betabuxing

Doesn't mean he's betabuxxing, he's just bluepilled and unaware that posting your naked wife on the internet is cucked
Exactly. I dont see how thats betabuxing
it was a joke lmao

but yeah he is cucked to do that, i wonder if she sleeps around on him. decent chance tbh in today's world

it was a joke lmao

but yeah he is cucked to do that, i wonder if she sleeps around on him. decent chance tbh in today's world
Probably not, i'd imagine that he's more than enough to fulfill most foid's expectations enough not to cheat. Also her face is a strong 4/10 jfl

Probably not, i'd imagine that he's more than enough to fulfill most foid's expectations enough not to cheat. Also her face is a strong 4/10 jfl
tough to calculate the exact percentage, but i'd lean more likely towards not cheating