Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average Height for 17 year old Japanese male is 170.7 cm

IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
using data from 10 years ago.

170 cm is 5'7

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
No worries
using data from 10 years ago.
Capture

It was published in 2019
I found another that say the same, it's 2016
It's based on 2015 study I think

Average is technically 5'9" in America too. Over for averagecels.

Mogs me, if you white and 5'7 you can be chadlite idol like tom cruise and nick jonas.

5'7" ethnic start off with smv of a 5'2" white.

Yet at 5'11 I regularly see those under the age of 25 taller than me.
To be fair, people who are same height look taller as your eyes are not at top of your head

To be fair, people who are same height look taller as your eyes are not at top of your head
Yeah that sounds plausible but it's mostly coffee creamers (half black/white) that are like easily 6'1+ & under 20, I guess it doesn't help that playing vb I'm gonna feel height mogged too in that scenario. The one that always cracks me up is when I see old dudes (60+) that are a whole head taller than me, there's 2 in my road.

Why would they want to be? uk isnt great
I'd rather be Aus any day, all the high T thugs got sent there & now they have a better land lol.

Yeah that sounds plausible but it's mostly coffee creamers (half black/white) that are like easily 6'1+ & under 20, I guess it doesn't help that playing vb I'm gonna feel height mogged too in that scenario. The one that always cracks me up is when I see old dudes (60+) that are a whole head taller than me, there's 2 in my road.
Boomers are like giants, no estrogen foods when developing
I'd rather be Aus any day, all the high T thugs got sent there & now they have a better land lol.
UK isnt bad, atleast we have our culture and take in less refugees then Sweden yet have 6.6 times the population

Boomers are like giants, no estrogen foods when developing

UK isnt bad, atleast we have our culture and take in less refugees then Sweden yet have 6.6 times the population
My father is a manlet, he's like 5'7 I think, luckily I didn't get his height but I got his aspergers & my mother's chin/jawline :feelsbadman:

How is this suicide fuel? Lifefuel, height isn't everything

Yeah that’s me in a nutshell. Feels good being a high T thug ngl.

still taller than me lol

17yo olds will still grow 2cm.

I grew 6cm after 17.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back