Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Average height isn't short

Garbage Life

Garbage Life

Things don't get better
Stop complaining about being average height. You're not that short. As a gross 5'3 manlet, I would kill to be atleast average height. I've been considering height surgery for the past couple of years now but even after the surgery I'll still be less than average. There's literally no hope for me.

Don't take being average height for granted. You could be me.

5'6 and i hate this too

tbh. its ragefuel when you talk to a "manlet" and then they say they are 5'10 or 5'11. like stfu you have no idea what its like to be short you arent a manlet :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Many of us be would average or above one hundred years ago.
In 1900, according to statistics, there were five times as many potential soldiers under five-foot-six as there were in 1845. Looking back, we might question whether this was due to some sweeping degeneration of the British race or in fact was the stunted fruit of the Industrial Revolution.

Women decide what's short. And anything below 6' in 2019 is.

tbh. its ragefuel when you talk to a "manlet" and then they say they are 5'10 or 5'11. like stfu you have no idea what its like to be short you arent a manlet :reeeeee::reeeeee:
5'10 is not a manlet ?

Being 5’7 in the Netherlands is a death sentence.

I’m 5’10 and was called short

82B067BA C585 4BAD A0BF 4ED79B52D2A4

In my living place 180cm is average

Daily reminder that the average girl is quickly becoming NFL player sized

I'm considered slightly above avarage

Cope

Sub 6' is manlet

And you could be a literal dwarf so you should be glad you are 5'3.
What a bunch of cope, the fact that others are worse than me doesnt change anything

I'm 5'3 and hate it when men who are 4 or 5 inches taller than me call themselves manlets. If you're taller than the average woman from your country you don't have to worry about being a manlet.

You can always go to Spain where 5’7 is average height.

Last edited:
Anything under 5'9 is short imo

Sorry... i could imagine how that sucks... If it counts for anything im taller and still invisible and weak

Fucking ropesssss sksodifbfkf :feelsugh::feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope: