Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Indonesian men are 5'2 or 158cm

On prettyness no, on manlyness yes, so overall he looks cool and I look fag
Kek no way he looks cooler than you. Here in Indonesia that's the face of broke thugs or street food sellers. If that's the case then it's over I guess

According to the Indonesian National Synthetic Growth Charts, the average Indonesian 18.5 year old male in Jakarta is 5'5 in 2013, while their female counterpart is 5'1. That means only 10cm difference between genders, which is incredibly small (most countries have 12-3cm difference). So the only possible conclusion is that Indonesians have late puberty, which is a sign of poverty. Native Indonesians prior to industrialization were also similar to the Japanese in height, which gives no reason as to why they can't reach the same maximum as them at least.

I highly doubt they are a nation of 5'5 maxed midgets.

are you referring to this study?

sure, but Jakarta is literally third tallest region in Indonesia and not representative of the whole nation. furthermore, you should look at this paragraph:

"Leading Indonesian paediatricians question that the on average short stature of Indonesian children results from nationwide undernutrition, health impairment or economic failure. Using WHO 2006 Growth Standard as the reference, the latest Indonesian 2013 National Basic Health Survey (NHBS) observed 37.2% prevalence of stunted and 12.1% prevalence of wasted children under the age of 5 years. Only 2.5% of the children were both wasted and stunted, most of the children were either short with normal weight (27.4%) or short but overweight (6.8%).

The huge discrepancies between the prevalence of stunted and the prevalence of wasted, and the very low prevalence of children who are both stunted and wasted raised skepticism on the association between poor nutrition and ill health, and growth. Indonesian paediatricians argue that most of those so-called “stunted" children are short for other than nutritional or health reasons."

so Indonesian health professionals themselves admit that it's not because of poor nutrition that they are short. the only other explanation is genetics.

for Indonesia as a whole - not just Jakarta - 5'5 is a good estimate of their genetic potential. maybe Jakarta could reach 5'6. but 5'7 as a national average is highly unlikely, and even themselves admit it.

Kek no way he looks cooler than you. Here in Indonesia that's the face of broke thugs or street food sellers. If that's the case then it's over I guess
Thuggish look gives coolness, fits for metal, looking like fag - not very. Atleast pretty fag, for some faggy metal. But I not so very pretty

And they were colonized by the 6ft+ dutch jfl
Indonesians on suicide watch

Im average in indonesia!
LIFEFUEL!!!!

I all of the sudden feel better about being 5'7"

Fucking shit kek. No wonder I'm a brutal turbomanlet

what region of Indonesia do you live in?

here's more accurate data on young Indonesian's average height

the national average is 162.8cm which is basically 5'4. some cities such as Yogyakarta and Jakarta are 5'5, which is second and third tallest in your country.

I'm 5'4 and in jawa barat

ok you're 1.5cm shorter than average in jawa barat. depending on your income level, your peers could be taller because rich people tend to be taller. but ask anyone who is slightly below average in height, and they will tell you that they feel like manlet. it's the same in Europe or the US. average is just not enough.

5/10 is average in looks, but most will feel ugly.

ok you're 1.5cm shorter than average in jawa barat. depending on your income level, your peers could be taller because rich people tend to be taller. but ask anyone who is slightly below average in height, and they will tell you that they feel like manlet. it's the same in Europe or the US. average is just not enough.

5/10 is average in looks, but most will feel ugly.
I go to the barber, garage, etc, and the men are either my height or taller. I get heightmogged by random men on the street no matter if I'm at villages or metropolitan areas on a rate of 80%

I go to the barber, garage, etc, and the men are either my height or taller. I get heightmogged by random men on the street no matter if I'm at villages or metropolitan areas on a rate of 80%

yeah but there's an objective data on this, so the debate is settled. 5'10 white guy living in the West will tell you very similar thing btw

yeah but there's an objective data on this, so the debate is settled. 5'10 white guy living in the West will tell you very similar thing btw
I think there has more to do with the fact that most men don't know how to measure height properly and often inflate their own height. A real 5'10 guy in the west (measured at night with the bar pushed down decently hard) will not feel short. But oftentimes, you have a ton of 5'8 guys thinking that they're 5'10.

Hmmm might consider those places

I think there has more to do with the fact that most men don't know how to measure height properly and often inflate their own height. A real 5'10 guy in the west (measured at night with the bar pushed down decently hard) will not feel short. But oftentimes, you have a ton of 5'8 guys thinking that they're 5'10.

that's definitely part of the problem. most men overestimate their height by around an inch. but also having low self-esteem can lead to selective bias (only noticing tall people), taller and better looking people might be more outgoing thus seen more frequently in the streets, forgetting your eye level is below top of other people's heads, some people might be secretly wearing lifts, etc. there are so many factors.

Around 180cm. Probably even more

I would say 180~181cm. That's the average height of Norwegian and Danish military conscripts, which is pretty damn accurate.

that's definitely part of the problem. most men overestimate their height by around an inch. but also having low self-esteem can lead to selective bias (only noticing tall people), taller and better looking people might be more outgoing thus seen more frequently in the streets, forgetting your eye level is below top of other people's heads, some people might be secretly wearing lifts, etc. there are so many factors.

There's also the factor of height being significantly different where you are in a city. On the Beijing metro, most guys in their 20s and 30s average maybe 173 to 174, because the metro is mostly used by migrant workers and other lower class/rural people or tourists. But in more wealthy parts of the city like Sanlitun and certain clubs, the average increased dramatically. Same with regular high schools where they are mostly middle class.

Kek they are fucking gnomes

There's also the factor of height being significantly different where you are in a city. On the Beijing metro, most guys in their 20s and 30s average maybe 173 to 174, because the metro is mostly used by migrant workers and other lower class/rural people or tourists. But in more wealthy parts of the city like Sanlitun and certain clubs, the average increased dramatically. Same with regular high schools where they are mostly middle class.

I think urban Beijing's height limit is 175~176cm. let's be honest, nobody's really starving in urban Beijing, so nutrition isn't really an issue anymore. maybe they could grow 1cm more and that would be the limit. also remember, Japan and South Korea haven't grown and been stagnant for decades. it's very likely that urban China is going to see similar trend in the future.

Indonesian women must hypergamy maxx and only mate with tall guys, that's how Dutch men became giants in short period of time.

In the mid 18th century, Dutch soldiers measured an average height of 165 cm (5 feet 4 inches). Back then, American soldiers “towered over” the Dutch by up to eight centimeters, according to research published today by the Royal Society in the UK.
But things have changed.

Dutch men are now the tallest in the world, with an average man reaching 184 cm (6 feet). The Dutch are closely followed by Scandinavians, and are far taller than Americans, who have only grown by 6 cm (2.4 inches) over the same time period, to around 178 cm (5 feet 10 inches).

Dutch men grew at least 19 cm in 200 years. That's like 8 generations, which is nothing.

So even ricecels have a chance in Indonesia?

Indonesia might be a potential for ascension for some of us.
- SEA
- Foids are kinda cute and petite
- Muslim so not degenerate but not too extreme either like the Middle East
- Could potentially play Just Be From A Rich Country game and promise citizenship to a waifu (she’ll cuck you when she’s got her green card but you’ll possibly get 2 years of starfish sex out of it)

Yeah they are pretty small i see them a loy

I guess it is a personal preference, i saw many ethnic males who want brunette foids etc.
most of them can't get one unless they are willing to date a post wall landwhale, which a lot of them are

they are very short indeed this is not an exaggeration