Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Average Joe horse trainer commits sui after finding out slim blonde wife was having affair with a manlet jockey

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A life of poorer quality due to skull & bones
-
PAY-MAIN-Kayley-Woollacott.jpg

Racehorse trainer and point-to-point champion Richard Woollacott took his own life after discovering his wife was having an affair with a jockey, an inquest heard.

Mr Woollacott, 40, was found hanged in a barn at his north Devon home in January 2018.

He had discovered a series of sexual messages to his wife Kayley on Facebook three weeks beforehand.

Mr Woollacott had also been struggling with depression and pressures of work.

Devon assistant coroner Alison Longhorn recorded a verdict of suicide at the inquest at County Hall, Exeter.

'Sexual texts'
Mr Woollacott was found on 22 January at Rose Ash near South Molton by his mother Carol and sister Marie.

After cutting him down, his sister tried to resuscitate him but he was declared dead.

His sister said he had discovered a number of "sexual texts" between his wife and the unnamed jockey.

"Richard sacked the jockey and said the relationship [with his wife] was over, but he later found messages on an iPad saying the relationship was continuing," she told the inquest.

"He was hurt and humiliated."

It was just a prank teehee.

how did the jockey look like?

the guy looked like betabuxx

but still:f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f::f:

Foids are the biggest threat to existence.

Its worst thing one can do tbh i get sense of hopelesness and desperation they get as they are bluepilled but just jfl at not taking revenge at the foid

he should have killed her tbh, now shes gonna share the house he brought with her new boyfriend

is that him and her in the pic? what a bluepilled fag.
of course your wife will cheat on you if you look like that. what the fuck did he expect.

LifeFuel for manlets

is that him and her in the pic? what a bluepilled fag.
of course your wife will cheat on you if you look like that. what the fuck did he expect.

He doesn't look tha bad. Mogs me. This was taken 6 years ago when they married.

12441514-6937061-image-a-3_1555602372768.jpg

He just aged badly from 34 to 40, gained a lot of facial bloat.

Why don't women get charged for shit like this? Bitch should be thrown in prison and left there to rot and suffer.

Why don't women get charged for shit like this? Bitch should be thrown in prison and left there to rot and suffer.

She would be stoned to death in Saudi Arabia. Thats taken it a bit far but women can do all they want with no repercussions.

She would be shamed and ostracized in my great grandparents era (1920's and 30's). People didn't take to this kind of cruelty towards men, now its applauded for women to psychologically torment men.

For this whore:

You're cucked if this happens to you and you don't commit a murder-suicide.
If this happened to me, it'd be open season

In this video she doesn't take agency for her actions. NOT ONCE.

It's sad that he decided to take his own life. Didn't he have a daughter? Now she will have to grow up without a father.

Lifefuel for manlets like me.

What a pathetic cuck, now she will use his suicide to get attention, he should have knocked her out tied her up and buried her alive. Fucking cunts, they deserve nothing but to be drowned in acid

How do you know the guy was a manlet?
He doesn't look tha bad. Mogs me. This was taken 6 years ago when they married.

12441514-6937061-image-a-3_1555602372768.jpg

He just aged badly from 34 to 40, gained a lot of facial bloat.
Brutal agepill + NWpill.